The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1

vbimport

I have the standard DVD and l can’t get it to do anything with any program. It just scans and still scanning so what do l do if anyone can help. I am using 9.1.8.8 and l am in Canada so not sure if that info where l am helps but would love to copy this before kids wear it out the store bought one.

They are all working on this one , just hang tight it will be done.

Just watch the original until they make the necessary adjustments. How many times can you watch the same movie in a week or so?

I take it you don’t have children. I have 11 year old and 9 year old and they are glued to our Wide Screen 60 inch TV and if is not a Cartoon or Vampires or Wizards then it is the Hunger Games and you want to know how many times. If l could send my kids to you just for a weekend, kiss your TV and DVD Player goodbye cause to them it is God and as soon as whatever DVD they are watching finish they restart it so your question was how many times can they watch it. l never counted but they can do the lip syncing on ever DVD we have perfect without screwing up a word that’s how many times they can watch. I even have a story about the DVD Frozen if you ever what to hear it on how many times they can sing every song in that movie. :doh:

[QUOTE=altitude;2749105]I take it you don’t have children. I have 11 year old and 9 year old and they are glued to our Wide Screen 60 inch TV and if is not a Cartoon or Vampires or Wizards then it is the Hunger Games and you want to know how many times. If l could send my kids to you just for a weekend, kiss your TV and DVD Player goodbye cause to them it is God and as soon as whatever DVD they are watching finish they restart it so your question was how many times can they watch it. l never counted but they can do the lip syncing on ever DVD we have perfect without screwing up a word that’s how many times they can watch. I even have a story about the DVD Frozen if you ever what to hear it on how many times they can sing every song in that movie. :doh:[/QUOTE]
I brought up a son who is in grad school now and I limited the amount of TV and DVDs ( VCR in those days) that he could watch daily. He was allowed to watch 30 minutes of TV for every hour he read a book. We all have different ways of bringing up our children, I am not saying mine was the best, but it worked.

[QUOTE=altitude;2749105]I take it you don’t have children. I have 11 year old and 9 year old and they are glued to our Wide Screen 60 inch TV and if is not a Cartoon or Vampires or Wizards then it is the Hunger Games and you want to know how many times. If l could send my kids to you just for a weekend, kiss your TV and DVD Player goodbye cause to them it is God and as soon as whatever DVD they are watching finish they restart it so your question was how many times can they watch it. l never counted but they can do the lip syncing on ever DVD we have perfect without screwing up a word that’s how many times they can watch. I even have a story about the DVD Frozen if you ever what to hear it on how many times they can sing every song in that movie. :doh:[/QUOTE]

LOL, and kids have a habit of being careless with your originals as well. :slight_smile:

Probably best to keep it out of reach until you can back this one up.

Back in the VCR days my niece completely wore out three copies of The Little Mermaid. :eek::slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=altitude;2749079]I have the standard DVD and l can’t get it to do anything with any program. It just scans and still scanning so what do l do if anyone can help. I am using 9.1.8.8 and l am in Canada so not sure if that info where l am helps but would love to copy this before kids wear it out the store bought one.[/QUOTE]
use dvdfab version 9.1.4.2 and main movie option

Still not working at 7:25 I’m in Phila. Pa. USA

My problem is not the kids anymore it’s in-laws. If I don’t have a backup made they “borrow” my store bought movie. I don’t mid I will get it back but if I want to watch something and I mostly reach for my backup because I know my store bought movie wont be there.

I just started my Blu-Ray of this movie, stuck on analyzing for about 20 minutes. It’s backing up now/ Put the DVD in the drive and let it go for a couple of hours and see if it works.

I have noticed on some movies that it will stick on analyzing for a long time. GOT S3D5 I had to leave in over night.

I remember those days. Mine did the same thing. When we were out they would sit in the back seat of the car and quote the lines from the movies, each choosing a character or actor. They weren’t always glued to the screen, though. Btw, they all received academic scholarships, (FREE RIDES) and are attending college. The oldest graduates this year.
Don’t know how long we’ll have to wait… but I’m confident it won’t be much longer.

There will be a new version out shortly for Mockingjay, new Passkey also. If it does not work, please start a new thread.