The heavenly day!

No there’s no sunshine with fairies dancing … except probably in Europe, because there’s nothing really daft that some odd, inbredforeigners won’t do somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Just pointing out that Today is 777 day :wink:

And we all know what that means! It’s read/write/execute priviledges for everyone … err … wait, no that’s not right! NERD ALERT

It’s the 7th Day of the 7th Month of 2007 :wink:

Or in summary 07/07/07, no matter where you are in the world, well almost.

Of course, if you are in china, you’re operating by some funky calendar which totally disagrees with the gregorian calendar, by which most of the world abides by. The Gregorian calendar requires minor adjustment every four years, and every few centuries, and has been mucked around by the romans, and anyone else with an inkling of whats been going on in the sky :slight_smile:

So the greogrian calendar system versus the chinese calendar system is just like the imperial measurement system versus the metric system. The metric system was implemented by a team of elite philosophers and scientists (of the time), and the imperial system was implemented by an elite team of philosophers and scientists headed by an inbred loony bin asylum evacuee likely convinced that he was god.

Err… back on topic.

666 is a hell of a day, and 777 is a heavenly day.

Comments?

Just saw an article in newspaper .
New 7 Wonders of the World.
www.new7wonders.com. looks like it has been running 6 years to vote.On the 07-07-07 Results will be known.
The Pyramids at Giza near Cairo is the only original wonder that can be seen today.

So what you’re saying is that the difference between Heaven and Hell is that Heaven equals Hell plus execution privileges for everyone? :eek:

…somehow that sounds really really wrong! :doh:

I hope no sticky bits are involved…

My thoughts exactly. Execution is too good for some people :wink:
Let them suffer for eternity :clap: :clap:

It has to have been an auspicious day (at least for cycling fans) because the Tour de France started (in England).

No it doesn’t. Everyone wants to be in full control of their own misery.

I’m more worried that the difference between heaven and hell is exactly 111, a very laughable number in some societies. Makes me think if this is proof that it’s all a joke anyway.