The Happening

vbimport

DVDFabHD Decryptor ver. 5.1.0.0

The Happening in “Main Movie” mode will not rip. After I’ve selected the movie, languages and subtitles, I click next, then finish. It goes to the rip screen, but does nothing, not even initialize. Eventually, the program freezes and you have to kill it with “end task”. Anyone else having this problem with this movie? Thanks.

[quote=jmcsmp;2141317]DVDFabHD Decryptor ver. 5.1.0.0

The Happening in “Main Movie” mode will not rip. After I’ve selected the movie, languages and subtitles, I click next, then finish. It goes to the rip screen, but does nothing, not even initialize. Eventually, the program freezes and you have to kill it with “end task”. Anyone else having this problem with this movie? Thanks.[/quote]
From my understanding dvdfab hd decryptor does not do movie only. It is a free program that rips the entire movie to your HDD then you need dvd shrink or another program to do movie only. dvdfab gold and dvdfab platinum has the movie only option

[QUOTE=GJ;2141334]From my understanding dvdfab hd decryptor does not do movie only. It is a free program that rips the entire movie to your HDD then you need dvd shrink or another program to do movie only. dvdfab gold and dvdfab platinum has the movie only option[/QUOTE]

It does do Main Movie but you’re restricted to DVD9 quality setting of 100% (so you would then need Shrink or something else to reduce to DVD5).

I don’t know why but I did some other movies, then tried to do The Happening again and it worked. I have no idea what was up with it before, but I got it to successfully rip @ 100% DVD9. I use 1ClickDVDCopy for the burning process. If any compression is needed, 1Click handles those functions nicely and burns a great DVD. Thanks in advance for those who offered their help.

Problem solved.