The girl whose hair was too big for her mugshot

vbimport

The girl whose hair was too big for her mugshot

“Anna Clifford’s brush with the law proved a hair-raising experience for all concerned. Particularly the police photographer.

He had to take several steps back to incorporate the full extent of her 18in-high Mohican.
Miss Clifford was stopped for erratic driving in the early hours after a night out to celebrate her birthday with friends in Memphis, Tennessee.

She had the car’s sunroof open to accommodate her crowning glory.

Her performance in the standard test of sobriety – walking in a straight line – was distinctly average, but police said they were not sure if it was drink or her peacock-like hairstyle that was causing her problem.

A breath test confirmed that she was over the limit and she was taken off to the cells to sober up.

Police spokesman Sergeant Vince Higgins said: "We have to take the mugshot picture as the person looks at the time of the arrest, so we needed to make sure we got all her hair in.

“When we pulled her over she had been driving with her sunroof open to allow room for her hair. I don’t know what she’d do if it rained.”

I wonder how long it takes her to “fix” her hair. :bigsmile: :eek: :bigsmile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Words fail me.

Maybe she lost a bet, or she got drunk and her friends did this to her. I mean, seriously, no one wears their hair like this on purpose. :eek:

This lends new meaning to the phrase [I]having a bad hair day[/I]! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I know what Arachne looks like when she gets up in the morning. :bigsmile:

There’s something about … Anna.

You’ve never been to Los Angles. I guess NY City is the same way? Never been there but lived in LA for 3 1/2 yrs. In LA it’s very common. My wifes niece that lives in Orange Co,CA has her 3 boys (10,8,and5) with Mohawks. They are not this long but they start them young in LA,CA area :bigsmile:

She (girl in picture) will love this when she gets 50.

Theres plenty of people that wear their hair like that, it pisses me off hearing comments like “she lost a bet” and the like. Its so closed minded.

Not where I live :slight_smile: here on mars we do not allow that

Hey I lived in the D.C. area for years and saw plenty of mohawks back then—25 years ago. A fairly radical hairdo back then, but passe now.

And I don’t care how you wear your hair, but if you think you’re doing something that pushes the boundaries with this stuff, you didn’t live through the punk era.

ok that girl has too much time on her hands…and well…uh hair gel too! …lmao but hey it was her birthday…leave her alone…

I’ve met girls who wear mowhawks and similar such hairdos but even they wouldn’t dream about wearing their hair like that unless it was a bet, so I’m sorry I just don’t see any girl wearing her hair like that on a regular basis.

Cute hair, ugly eyes