The forum pages appear different how come? even my login status not known

vbimport

how suddenly i cannot find login button?
whatever was at the bottom of the page has now come to right side and it is difficult to find what is what?
i was aware of the name change of the cdfreaks
but i find a total change:confused:

On the bottom of the page (on the left) you can go back to the “CDFreaks V2” style if you prefer :slight_smile:

even my message body is missing.

I agree a larger log in button would be nice.I’m sure things like this will be worked out over the next few days.
I use & like the Google Siteopt Test Template for viewing the forum.

the page was folding and all things below tags bar was appearing to rightside of the page
over the login status yahoo mail advertisement was sticking on

now i found where to switch back to v2 style and succeeded
now my messages are visible.
earlier my message was showing blank space.

today the option to switch to V2 is not available in the style dropdown.
what is missing in my browser?

after logging in it comes back to v2 style.
how can i sign in wjti the beta style?
the browser Maxthon exits while the page is half loaded.
now i am trying with opera .
cant we keep the default as v2 style and beta can be selected who wants?

You can only switch to the ver 1 or ver 2 after you log on, (upper right hand corner sign in) I think the versions 1&2 might go away after awhile, myself I like the ver1

Version 1 is okay, easier to adjust to.The MyCe beta needs more work, Any one knows where do we put in our suggestions ?

upper right hand corner is masked by Yahoo advertisement
the yelloe screen is behind it. even after clicking the button on yahoo it does not go away.
i just cant get to login button at all
then i try to reply to first post it is when it shows me a login screen.
then going round about way i can get into the forum

[QUOTE=bean55;2458141]Version 1 is okay, easier to adjust to.The MyCe beta needs more work, Any one knows where do we put in our suggestions ?[/QUOTE] Forum jump very last forum http://club.myce.com/f20/

For some reason my treads are being blocked.

my messages were empty.[did not show in new style page]
but it said posted successfully.
why i get loged out in 10 minutes and do all circus to log back in?

I think the versions 1&2 might go away after awhile, myself I like the ver1

Me thinks I’ll stick to V2.0, until it goes away…

Google version looks nice and clean t0nee

Jimbo wrote:

Google version looks nice and clean t0nee

Yeah, me likes this one!..:iagree::cool:

[QUOTE=MP|3;2457770]On the bottom of the page (on the left) you can go back to the “CDFreaks V2” style if you prefer :)[/QUOTE]

Any Idea how long these options will be available, seems to me that it will be a lot of extra work to maintain.

Yesterday my username and password were not allowing me to log in. Today they worked and it’s V1 style the way I had it. I don’t like either of the newer versions.

Yeah, anyone else having problems loggin in?..The only way for me log in is to, click on my active commentators avatar, which brings up the login screen…
This is on my Vista lappy, btw…

yelodog said she had problems logging in t0nee1. And Dee has reported the same issue to management/site developers, so it will be fixed eventually. Probably not today since it is Sunday.