The Express

I have Fab 5230 and the program shuts down while trying to open the disc. New protection perhaps. Just a warning for those who try to rip

If you are doing main movie then try
Going into Common Settings [B]–>[/B] Preview and remove the check mark next to [B]"[/B]Show Preview window Automatically[B]" ;)[/B]

Ran into the same problem sent fengtao the ifos two weeks ago. if u turn pathplayer off you can do main movie. it will show about 39 titles with 2hrs just use the one that dvdfab chooses.

I was able to do the backup just by turning off the preview window :smiley:

if u turn pathplayer off you can do main movie

Wouldn’t the middle setting of only using PathPlayer when necessary do this same thing?

Show Preview window Automatically

Is it that one of the one below it that says play the preview automatically? (I always leave that one unchecked)

If it’s the first one to be unchecked as you said, can the preview still be pulled up after the program starts?

the preview window does not come up in full disk that is where i had trouble. withpathplayer on it crashed .With pathplayer off it still would not back up movie because the volume lable was 150000 meg.

Don’t know Mike all I know is that DVDFab shuts down/closes BUT with the preview window turned off DVDFab will work…at least it did for me :slight_smile:

not saying your way didnt work will try it later.By the way who is Mike.:iagree:

Mike89 the other member that posted of course

OOPS…:doh:

by the way who is Mike?

Why that would be me. :cool:

So if the preview window is shut off, can it still be pulled back up after the movie is scanned?

Sorry I tried turning off the preview window and got the same result. I guess we’ll have to wait for the new update

I have tried all of the above with no sucess so I went to Slyfox and they had a release dated 1/9/2009 of AnyDvd and I got the trial version and it copy the whole disc with no problems.

I was able to do movie only without having to do anything extra. Just make sure you have Main Movie selected before you put the movie in your drive.

Have any of you guys tried looking at it in Decrypter or RipIt4Me? there are a LOT of HUGE ‘movie’ files… was wondering if we can only select certain ones?

grrr… thought I had it for a minute… I unchecked both preview tabs and disabled pathplayer in Full Mode… Analyzing took 1:34mins then got Error=401 message :frowning:

[QUOTE=BukowskiSoul;2202448]Have any of you guys tried looking at it in Decrypter or RipIt4Me? there are a LOT of HUGE ‘movie’ files… was wondering if we can only select certain ones?[/QUOTE]

Decrypter wont work on this movie I tried it with no luck

DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.0, turn off pathplayer, select Main Movie, it works!! Have a good day!

It doesn’t work for me either in 5.2.3.0 (DVDFab Pl).
Doesn’t read for long before just getting the “shutting down” msg.

I am also using 5.2.3.0 and nothing suggested above works.

That is with my Lite-On DVD burner. I tried it on my other which is a Memorex and using the above suggestions it does work.