The Expendables, blu-ray, rip hangs at 67%

vbimport

I’m not sure what the problem is. The disc is brand new and clean . On 3 attempts it always hangs at 67.14%. The first 2 times i tried blu-ray copy, this last time I used blu-ray ripper to try and rip it to M2TS, in the hopes that the rip might work differently. A new Copy Protection perhaps. or maybe its getting hung up on the layer break. I’m doing Main movie only which is only about 20gb. Any body else have this issue??:frowning:

[QUOTE=Xalky;2559339]I’m not sure what the problem is. The disc is brand new and clean . On 3 attempts it always hangs at 67.14%. The first 2 times i tried blu-ray copy, this last time I used blu-ray ripper to try and rip it to M2TS, in the hopes that the rip might work differently. [B]A new Copy Protection perhaps.[/B] or maybe its getting hung up on the layer break. I’m doing Main movie only which is only about 20gb. Any body else have this issue??:([/QUOTE]

Fengtao and his staff are aware of this issue and is working on it, I’m sure there will be an update soon :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Looking forward to it.

Thanks. :iagree:

Clone it to your hard drive and then bluray copy it to a 25 GIG dvd. It works fine.

Nope. That doesn’t work either. tried it. Theres some talk about some of these BRs are bad presses. I’m not sure I buy into that yet, but after 5-6 attempts of skinning this cat different ways i’m beginning to agree that I just have a bad disk, even though it plays fine.

I’m sorry you are having problems. Mine copied perfectly and the copy plays on a PC and PS3. The clone took 40 minutes but the compression took 3 hours on a very powerful computer. It is a 50% compression but the copy is outstanding. I only sent my comment in because the software seemed to work fine. On difficult Blu-ray disks I use the Clone method then compress the ISO. It is faster and in addition it seems to work better on highly protected DVD’s.

The bad disk rumor may be true?