The End of Verbatim DVD+R DLs?

vbimport

Hi,

Does Verbatim plan to stop making MIS AZO DVD+R DLs or transform them into ‘Life Series’ crap? I noted earlier that Sam’s Clubs have stopped carrying Verbatim. Do i need to panic buy some Verbatim MIS DVD+R DLs?

thanks
NBK

No, there are no changes planned for the DL media. They flirted with the idea of outsourcing their manufacture to India and Taiwan, but that didn’t work out so well, and they got a ton of feedback from customers, so they once again ramped up production in Singapore.

Well lets hope they get so much bad feedback from the new life series that they decide to drop it and go back to Azo for their regular media too.
It’s getting hard to find true A grade stuff at any local stores and they were about the last ones left:sad:

I bought a 10 pack of Verbatim Light Scribe DL MKM003 from newegg and they were MIT
and burn no where near as good as the MIS disc do. I hope they will start making them
in Singapore also or I’m giving up on buying any more of the DL Light Scribe discs in the
future. :disagree:

Thanks for your responses,

I sent some negative feedback to Verbatim…

NBK

[QUOTE=getit29;2533991]I bought a 10 pack of Verbatim Light Scribe DL MKM003 from newegg and they were MIT
and burn no where near as good as the MIS disc do. I hope they will start making them
in Singapore also or I’m giving up on buying any more of the DL Light Scribe discs in the
future. :disagree:[/QUOTE]

Hey getit29,

Could you post a scan of MIT Verbatim MKM 003 LS?

thanks
NBK