The end of the world

The end of the world is nigh…
Which side are you on?

Coke vs Pepsi?
Good vs Evil

Depends who’s asking.
When doing the Pepsi test I chose Coca Cola. When Coca Cola would do a test it is very well possible that I’ll choose Pepsi…

But for my honest opinion, I prefer Coca Cola… (not the vanilla, that is just gross)

Pepsi, I’ve always supported the under dog and secondly it tastes better, so there…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by johnboywalton
Pepsi, I’ve always supported the under dog and secondly it tastes better, so there…:bigsmile:

Well then you should vote for Pepsi because it’s getting owned (0% so far). :stuck_out_tongue:

pepsi is overpriced wallmart discount cola…LOL

Now all of us…can’t we just have a coke and a :smiley:

Coke is so named because original formula had cocaine in it…Pepsi…because original formula had pepsin…hrmmm…I’ll stick with coke…LOL

Originally posted by ZigZagMan
Coke is so named because original formula had cocaine in it…Pepsi…because original formula had pepsin…hrmmm…I’ll stick with coke…LOL

wOOt!
Pepsi has stomach juice in it!
hahahahaha!
Squeeze ya tummy :wink:

pepsin
Related: Biographies Chemistry

enzyme produced in the mucosal lining of the stomach that acts to degrade protein. Pepsin is one of three principal protein-degrading, or proteolytic, enzymes in the digestive system , the other two being chymotrypsin and trypsin . The three enzymes were among the first to be isolated in crystalline form. During the process of digestion, these enzymes, each of which is particularly effective in severing links between particular types of amino acids, collaborate to break down dietary proteins to their components, i.e., peptides and amino acids , which can be readily absorbed by the intestinal lining. In the laboratory studies pepsin is most efficient in cleaving bonds involving the aromatic amino acids, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and tyrosine. Pepsin is synthesized in an inactive form by the stomach lining; hydrochloric acid, also produced by the gastric mucosa, is necessary to convert the inactive enzyme and to maintain the optimum acidity ( p H 1-3) for pepsin function. Pepsin and other proteolytic enzymes are used in the laboratory analysis of various proteins; pepsin is also used in the preparation of cheese and other protein-containing foods.

No wonder Pepsi is still sitting at 0% in the poll :Z

Again…I’ll stick with coke…LOL

Coke of course!

It seems that pepsi is the unanimous winner in this little poll :slight_smile:
sarcasm at it’s finest

It’s amazing how Pepsi manages to stay in business when 11/12 of the population prefer it’s main competitor :slight_smile:

I believe pepsi drinkers should be ostracised from the community, much like people with Outies :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s because us cool CD Freaks like Coke. I heard those freaks over at dvdrhelp like Pepsi better! :rolleyes:

Coca Cola! Pepsi is overrated riverwater.

cocacola

Hmmm tough question!

Although I agree that Coca cola is the only real Cola, Pepsi has some better cola-based mixtures than Coca cola has. I don’t like the cherry and vanilla flaoured coke at all, but I do like Pepsi’s X and Lemon bite coke a lot.

I just cannot choose…

OMG I LOVE cherry coke! :iagree:

Pepsi with lemon flavour is really great … and Coca Cola vanilla is the worst thing i have ever drank :Z

Those of you old enough in your country to do so…vanilla coke with a couple shots of Stoli vodka…yummy…:slight_smile:

Vanilla coke how can you drink that stuff Eeaakkk!!!
My stomach is turning just thinking about it but PEPSI rules coke is like Microsoft it wants to take over the world…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There comming to take me away hehe

Pepsico is no Linux…if wer’e gonna go that route…now had ya said RC Cola…lol

Coke…Pepsi…if it’s between those two…it’s just a matter of deciding…which bill gates…LOL

Did i mention pepsi sucks??? lol

Originally posted by dansmug
Pepsi is overrated riverwater.

In my home town, the local council brilliantly put their town water supply intakes about 1/2 a KM downstream from where the hospital flushes its “treated medical waste”.

I knew i don’t drink pepsi for a reason.