Kurt Wilner & Tammy Green send along this quiz, which they say is “the world’s easiest,” requiring only 4 correct answers to pass:
- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- Which country makes Panama hats?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
- What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
- The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
- What was King George VI’s first name?
- What color is a purple finch?
- Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
Correct answers posted friday.