The discs I burn with Ashampoo don't work

vbimport

Hi there,

I’m running Vista Home Premium 32 Bits with SP1, and my burner is a slimtype DVD A DS8A1P.

I’ve burned several discs with Ashampoo Burning Studio 8, and all of them don’t work. The burning process goes fine and there are no errors, but after that the disc is not readable by any PC or DVD.

I’ve tried several brands (verbatim, sony, emtec).

However I don’t have any problems with Nero or ImgBurn.

What I’ve noticed is that when I burn a disc with Ashampoo it takes ages to finalize the session. I mean, it takes about 5 or 6 minutes to close it, while Nero and ImgBurn takes only a couple of seconds.

However Ashampoo doesn’t report any problem with the process.

Any help would be appreciated :flower:

Which version of Ashampoo are you using. Burning Studio 8 should take care of your needs a it is the latest. You need to make sure that the program is updated. Try burning a simple data disc after the update. If that does not work with your setup, I would contact Ashampoo and see what they can do for you.

[QUOTE=jc836;2143192]Which version of Ashampoo are you using. Burning Studio 8 should take care of your needs a it is the latest. You need to make sure that the program is updated. Try burning a simple data disc after the update. If that does not work with your setup, I would contact Ashampoo and see what they can do for you.[/QUOTE]

I’m using latest version availible (8.03). So I’ll need to contact them :Z

Thanks anyway.