The Dilemma & Drive Angry

Neither will work using dvdfab 8.0.9.2 qt…patch on the way??

Since they are newly released DVDFab may not have support for the protection, have you sent the necessary info to Fengtao ? if not please do so thank you :flower:

yes i did

I just did them today with 8.0.8.5 and just got done watching them so if you still have that version use that one to do these movies

I backed up a copy of Drive Angry using version 8.0.8.5., but I’m still getting freezing and chapter skipping issues. As earlier advised by another member, I’ve slowed my burning speed down to 4x, but the problem still remains. Any suggestions, oh wiser ones than I!?!?!!?

Alan…

[QUOTE=rack85;2591751]I backed up a copy of Drive Angry using version 8.0.8.5., but I’m still getting freezing and chapter skipping issues. As earlier advised by another member, I’ve slowed my burning speed down to 4x, but the problem still remains. Any suggestions, oh wiser ones than I!?!?!!?

Alan…[/QUOTE]

Try the latest version here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Wombler! BTW, I backed up ‘Drive Angry’ with a write speed of 2x and it came out perfectly using 8.0.8.5…but I will be downloading the new 8.0.9.2. QT this morning! Again, thank you for your help!

Alan…

[QUOTE=rack85;2591778]Thanks Wombler! BTW, I backed up ‘Drive Angry’ with a write speed of 2x and it came out perfectly using 8.0.8.5…but [B]I will be downloading the new 8.0.9.2. QT this morning![/B] Again, thank you for your help!

Alan…[/QUOTE]

Don’t you mean v809[B]8[/B] QT :smiley:

[QUOTE=rack85;2591778]Thanks Wombler! BTW, I backed up ‘Drive Angry’ with a write speed of 2x and it came out perfectly using 8.0.8.5…but I will be downloading the new 8.0.9.2. QT this morning! Again, thank you for your help!

Alan…[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn’t really do that much but you’re more than welcome. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]