The Dark Knight!

vbimport

Hello,

Currently trying to make a copy of The Dark Knight but It’s getting stuck at 10%, copy protection. Using DVD Shrink 3.2.

I’ve heard that DVD Shrink is no longer updated, which would explain it. Can anyone suggest another free piece of software that does the same job?

Thanks,

Matt

[quote=Mattbot2;2183782]Hello,

Currently trying to make a copy of The Dark Knight but It’s getting stuck at 10%, copy protection. Using DVD Shrink 3.2.

I’ve heard that DVD Shrink is no longer updated, which would explain it. Can anyone suggest another free piece of software that does the same job?

Thanks,

Matt[/quote]
You can use DVDfab hd decryptor to remove the copy protection and save file to hard drive. Then you just use dvdshrink to finish the job

DVDFAB there is a free version here- http://dvdfab.com/free.htm - then run it through DVDSHRINK to fit it on a single layer dvd.

OT: GJ great minds post at the same time…LOL

Thanks. But DVDFab seems to be a paid software?

There is a trial period which lasts for 30 days, but it says that you have to pay after that? Or am I reading wrong?

Go to the link in my last post and that is the free one, after 30 days only the decrypter portion of it will work but it is free.

Oh okay thank you. 1 minute until that’s done.

Okay that seems to be working great. DVD Shrink also takes less time as the files are unencrypted, so it really takes the same amount of time.

Excellent guys, great job. Thanks so much.

No problem as that is what cdfeaks is here for.