The Dark Knight Rises

vbimport

The Dark Knight Rises dvd will be released six days later. But quite curious is so far we haven’t received any copy failure about this dvd. In my experience, this dvd should be also have strong protection as “The Dark Knight”.

Don’t the movie manufature put any protection in it? Who knows. Anyone has got the dvd? Can you make a successful copy with Ideal DVD Copy? Much eager to know the result. :confused:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2666148]The Dark Knight Rises dvd will be released six days later. But quite curious is so far we haven’t received any copy failure about this dvd. In my experience, this dvd should be also have strong protection as “The Dark Knight”.

Don’t the movie manufature put any protection in it? Who knows. Anyone has got the dvd? Can you make a successful copy with Ideal DVD Copy? Much eager to know the result. :confused:[/QUOTE]

I have it Region 1 no problems :bow: no heavy protections :disagree:

It works fine in R1 with your software , to tell you the truth I haven’t come upon a movie that doesn’t work yet.:flower:

The Blu-ray works just fine

The Scanidinavian release (R2) only had CSS protection. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of your report:flower:

In fact, we’ve already prepared to defeat the protection in this dvd, quite disappointed that there’s no heavy protection.:frowning:

Waiting for another heavy protected dvd, I think twilight breaking dawn part II should be an expected one.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2666242]In fact, we’ve already prepared to defeat the protection in this dvd, quite disappointed that there’s no heavy protection.:frowning:
[/QUOTE]

Never mind, there’ll be plenty more heavily protected discs to come, LOL!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2666284]Never mind, there’ll be plenty more heavily protected discs to come, LOL!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Waiting for them! :slight_smile: