The Dark Knight pixel problem

vbimport

I burned the movie, The Dark Knight last night and it worked fine but when I played it in my DVD player the previews were really bad. The pixel were really bad. The movie played fine but the previews like I said were really bad. Anyone else have this problem. Please help because I like the previews and would like to keep them. I’m using the current beta version of DVDFab and I’m using Taiyo Yuden discs. I’ve never had this problem before. Again, please help.

You could try burning at a slower rate such as 6X maybe and also do you have the version 5.2.2.0 if not then I would download that version and try again at a slower burn speed

I had the same problem with previews and I use only for TY MID Yuden-000-T02 8X for my personal use and I burn at 8X. Did 2 back ups same problem on both. resorted to a third party program for this title

[QUOTE=GJ;2179407]I had the same problem with previews and I use only for TY MID Yuden-000-T02 8X for my personal use and I burn at 8X. Did 2 back ups same problem on both. resorted to a third party program for this title[/QUOTE]

What program did you use if you don’t mind me asking. I don’t think anyone would mind if you mentioned it. please let me know because this is driving me nuts. I can’t fix it. I burn at 4X believe it or not and I use IMGBurn. Please let me know. Thanks.

Still wondering if anyone knows how to fix this pixel preview problem. Can anyone help?

I just copied the main movie so it would shrink at a higher compression rate

[QUOTE=DevilDog2019;2180165]I just copied the main movie so it would shrink at a higher compression rate[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply but I’m trying to copy it using the full disc mode. Thanks anyway.

If you’re trying to fit this entire disc to SL media, this represents a huge amount of compression…approx 60% overall. I have no idea of the bitrate of individual files, but I’m not suprised that the “quality” of the previews is inferior to the main title.

For something like this, you’ll probably have better luck with DVD Rebuilder.

disc and burning are not problem for this title. :slight_smile:

follow maineman suggestion. as main title needs compressed to fit single layer.