THE coolest keyboard around uses OLED-screens for keys

vbimport

No word on cost or when it might turn up (if it does) but just look at the pictures of this Russia-designed keyboard!

I want one!

i dont think that’ll ever happen, and if it does you know its gonna cost a arm n leg, plus they better get some good protection on the screens because of the constant typing and all the oils in your skin you’ll damage that screen in no time.

Damn I want a few of these… that is just soo great. Esp the option to adapt the keyboard to the application your running… that’s just great. I’d love to get my hands on one of those!

Very cool, but I think that prices will be too high :a

Was the pun intended? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the joy of having it would be very short lived, like many gadgets, the actually benefits are very low. If they had this on my laptop that would actually be usefull (see clearly where the keys that you have to hold buttons down to get are). Still - if anybody is offering me one free…

Ben :slight_smile:

Press shift for Klingon!

If I can get one of those, I would fence my work place so nobody can touch the keyboard. It is probably more $$ than a 15" LCD screen.

Yes that was intended :smiley:

But I think it has quite some use for professionals. The example with the Photoshop shortcuts displayed on the keys is just awesome. There are quite a few proffessionals that have to work with several pieces of software. This would make working with such software easier (and faster, and that’s good for business).

I doubt many business professionals would lack the ability to use Alt+[letter key] to start a program.

Ben :slight_smile:

You obviously havent tried AutoCAD son :stuck_out_tongue:

The case doesn’t have much style, it all looks very bland IMO.

its a must , very nice

Kewl. I want one to show my neighbour. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me want! Me want! Me want! Me want! Me want!
Perfect keyboard for playing games!

patent pending means hes gonna try to make it right?

Man. One of those, plus a smart/obedient/rich/loving/sex starved supermodel for a wife, and life would be sweeeeeeeettttttttttttt!!

If you could only have one, which would you choose then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe tomorrow everyone will use oled keyboards.

What are your opinions?

I’d like to have one, but surely prices will be prohibitive! :a

That keyboard would be sweet for games like eve etc. The Quake 3 setup shows the possiblities nicely.