The Big CD Freaks favorite beer topic!

Since, i’m staying home tonight and it’s an intresing discussion point when it comes to man-talk, what is your favorite beer brand ?

I prefer Heineken, unfortunately, the man who once started the company has just passed out, but It’s good beer. I believe it’s in the USA even special beer !

CarlsBerg … ALL the way !

And if you want to be a REAL man … CarslBerg Special Brew !! Now that’s Beer for ya !

I might be biased here, since i’m Danish :wink:

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
I prefer Heineken, unfortunately, the man who once started the company has just passed out, but It’s good beer. I believe it’s in the USA even special beer !

Don’t think he passed out (unconscious) …he passed on (that is deceased) :wink:

That and his grandfather acquired the company, he did not start the company himself. Though it is true that he built it to what Heineken is now, the most international brewery of the world. (he recognised the power of advertising, that is what made Heineken as big as it is today).

As for beer…don’t drink beer (or any alcoholic beverage for that matter), so I can’t give you an answer to your original question here.

I belief the best beer brand is Bitburger from Germany.
It has a taste that is very nice a watts moor important it gives me no head deck.

My favourite is Budweiser.

Don’t know why though…just tastes better than most other beers to me. :cool:

Carlsberg and offcourse the very best: Jupiler (mannen weten waarom:))

[edit]
No Dutch allowed, but you’re in luck now, I have translated it for you:

mannen weten waarom = Men know why

[edit]

Edited by Da_Taxman

Today, watching the always great Monty Python on TV I heard something that I wanted to share with all of you:

American beer is like making love in a canoe.
Fucking close to water!

:wink:

Since I’m 14 I can’t drink yet but my 11-year old brother prefers Russian Vodkas (SERIOUSLY!). He gets ahold of one of those boxes of chocolates with different liquors etc… And sips all 24, one by one! :eek: :Z

There is only one beer!!

:DGROLSCH!!!:smiley:

Heineken tastes like urine

Originally posted by VVLI - Tang
Heineken tastes like urine

how do you know what urine tastes like?? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by OC-Freak
[B]My favourite is Budweiser.

Don’t know why though…just tastes better than most other beers to me. :cool: [/B]

I remember the thing Freddy Heineken said when he visited the Budweiser company: ‘Come on bud, be w(e)iser, drink Heineken’ :o

Btw the budweiser commercials are also great! WHAZZZZUP :slight_smile:

The best beer outside USA is

Oettinger-Hell

I live near to the brewery, so Oettinger-Hell is my “main-foodstuff”. :confused:

WIZARD

and don’t forget: visit WIZARD’s Website and enjoy !!

Belgian Beers rule :
like : Duvel, Jupiler and Hoegaarden Grand Cru

Belgian beers rule indeed!!!
Especially Duvel and of course Hoegaarden, the best beer in the world!!!

Corona, Red Stripe, and Dos equis. Black and tans are usually good. Some beers smell like urine and that can be nasty. I had one a few years at a restaurant that was from Switzerland(it tasted pretty heinous), the waitress warned me about how bad it was, and I couldnt take her world for it(I thought I was going to puke after drinking it.)

Reissdorf Kölsch and Kronenbourg!!!

It has to be Stella Artois it is the mother of all thirst quenchers.

cosmicray

Live Long And Prosper:)

I agree, gotta be Stella Artois.

And I’ve tried a few in true British fashion, believe me!

(Carlsberg Export aint bad either).:stuck_out_tongue:

for sure the better is Belgian Beer

TiBill

heineken ownage:)