The best pleace to buy really cheap cdrs?

vbimport

hi,
im not sure if this question has been asked a zillion times, and it probably has, but does anyone know a really really really good safe website which sells really cheap cdrs?
im currently using
cdrby-mail.co.uk
thanx
seb

Originally posted by fernandose

does anyone know a really really really good safe website which sells really cheap cdrs?

You can try this one > BigPockets

hi
thanx for the reply, but is it a safe website? its actually more expensive,
does anyone else know where 2 get really cheap cheap cdrs?
from
seb

is it a safe website?

where 2 get really cheap cheap cdrs?

I clearly understood your question from the very first time. If it weren’t safe, I wouldn’t have metioned it .

Would you please clarify then what your definition of " cheap cheap " is ? :confused:

o ok, fair enough.
umm, lets say, under £21 for UNBRANDED or infinti white top 100 cdrs?
thanx
seb

o ok, fair enough.
umm, lets say, under £21 for UNBRANDED or infinti white top 100
Yeah. But the price I pointed you out is exactly what’s gonna meet your need, isn’t it ?
It’s only £16.99 for a 100 of very good Riteks.
Boy, I wish I could buy those @these kinda prices here in Sweden.

yer, but the website is based in england, and im in england, and thier charging £5 for p&p!
seb

yer, but the website is based in england, and im in england, and thier charging £5 for p&p!

yer, I knew you were in England :bigsmile:
Whether you like it or not, but my wild guess is that any international online shop’s gonna charge you
for the shipping to England, right ? Or wrong ? :confused: :cool:

In that case try www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

Or try to go to a local computer fair.

Let me guess, you Euro folks don’t have weekly sales and MIR like us spoiled Americans? BestBuy just had a sale this weekend w/ the FujiFilm 50/pack for $5 after IR and MIR. So that’s $10 for 100, or $.10 each. Damn, that’s expensive. I bought my (2) 100/cake for $8 each from OfficeMax a month back.

Originally posted by Stoner

Let me guess, you Euro folks don’t have weekly sales and MIR like us spoiled Americans?

I bought my (2) 100/cake for $8 each from OfficeMax a month back.
Your guess is right - no bloody sales, IRs, MIRs & stuff like that. No worries @all, in other words :bigsmile:

Yet I got those ( 5 packs ) too. Does this look familiar to you ? :stuck_out_tongue:

OMFG, mine’s identical to the one pictured!:eek:

Originally posted by Stoner

OMFG, mine’s identical to the one pictured!:eek:
Who’s to blame then for possession of stolen property ? :confused: :bigsmile: