The best part of a pirate

Arr mateys! Now we’rve got so many of them ninja threads, we’rr need some of them pirates threads. Arr!!

What’s the best part of a pirate! Y’arrrr!!

The huge, hard, wooden leg of course :iagree:

Yo-

Somebody calm down this Shela-

[I]PLEASE[/I]-eh!!

yeah cause we all know its the pirate’s bootay that ya lookn at!

Nah, even with ketchup them wooden legs are almost uneatable. :stuck_out_tongue:

No comment - it’s hard … but it’s a self control thing!
Yohoho it’s a pirates life for you :wink:

The professors passion for wooden objects aside … there’s so many choices, bar the parrots, which can get messy, especially when they sit on your shoulder & make people confused when the parrot promotes you :stuck_out_tongue:

I just couldn’t decide.

I’ve now had to rush out & buy underwear with a skull & crossbones on it … however I tend to suspect that it’ll reduce scoring opportunities when wearing skull & crossbone under wear on the head.

Yo D-

Would guess that the wearing of [I]any[/I] underwear on the head (except thongs of course) would diminish ones scoring opportunities-eh!! :eek: :eek: :iagree:

Wearing underpants with a skull and crossbones on is going to diminish scoring opportunities, even when you wear the underpants properly… :iagree:

Pirates… :rolleyes: No sense of style… no like those nice ninjas :bigsmile:

I picked the rum, makes the peg leg and panties on the head look good too :bigsmile:

Nay!
It’s a great pickup line …

Elvis voice Hey babe, would you like to get into my underwear? :wink:

And everyone knows skulls & crossbones are cool … so perhaps it actually increases your chances …

Although, the engagement ring & SigOt might be a bit of a spoiler on that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone (red blooded male) here think of anything better than seeing a girl in a nightclub wearing her panties on her head …
Logically … if they’re on her head … where aren’t they? Right? :bigsmile:

Poor delusional man!
Having a skull and crossbones on your crotch will not get you laid… It will probably result in the target wench collapsing helpless with laughter at your underpants.
If you’re lucky it may get you a sympathy f**k :stuck_out_tongue: (cos wench in question will assume you live at home with your mum, who probably buys your underpants for you :bigsmile: )

I’m sure that it’s a better line than … hey babe … I’ve got 3 foot of wood for you wink wink.
Nay I take that back :stuck_out_tongue:

The 3 ft woodie wins every time :wink: :bigsmile:

Is a 3 foot woodie a good yardstick for judging pirates?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo Honeybuns and Draggles-

Just trying to put a three foot woodie in perspective here-

Can see it with the Prof - however - am having trouble imagining what Draggles would do with/to it in the movie with Deano and Peter Beautiful…

-eh!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey now! It was debro who said pirates had 3 foot woodies, not me
whistles innocently

Leave it to the overweight dragon to share his personal experiences with us. Although he might use the wooden leg as a toothpick once he is done eating the pirate. :bigsmile:

Only need a 3 inch woodie to measure ninja’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo D-

Seems to me - that would make one [I]tiny[/I] lil woodie-eh!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Aww … now you’ve all got me going off on a tangent with my head wrapped around tongue twisters.

She sells seashells by the sea shore.

And my personal favourite (which I swear I can say right, even when inebriated):

[B]How many pheasants would a pheasant plucker pluck, if a pheasant plucker could pluck pheasants?[/B]