The Best Game

In my opinion the BEST game are:GTA 3
Noone lives for ever
The longest jearny
Broken sword 2
Max payne
These are good enough but my favorite game is:Cammandos 1 Behinde the enemy lines!!!

We had a thread like this not so long ago!

Here it is.

I’ll leave this one open, since games come out about every day, so ppl’s opinion may have changed. Normally this thread would have been closed!

My favourites? Pacman and Tetris!

gta vice city is now my favorite game, then comes gta3, max payne, and f1 2002 and mafia.

Superfrog (Amiga)

Now for current games
Links 2003

Now to be serious :stuck_out_tongue:
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec / Concept 2002

Originally posted by -=][Y]{=-
Superfrog (Amiga)

I recently got me the PC version of that one, my girl plays if for hours! :bigsmile:

LOL! Well for being a male i will admin it has LOTS of potenial

Show your girl this site Superfrog Fan Site

Since its ancient history this site has the PC version and tell you all the bonus’s & secrets etc.

Ive got myself the Amiga one still around the house :slight_smile:

Did you get it of ebay or sumthing?

1. Space Invaders on ATARI - most memorable
  2. Diablo on PC - played 48hr straight
  3. Counter Strike on PC - time wasters
  4. Street Fighter EX2 on Arcade Machine - time & money wasters
  5. Big Two on my Palm Vx - helps me sleep - strange :confused:

I still spend about 30 bucks a week playing SF EX2 - my favourite fighting game :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I remember playing the Castle of Dr. Brain on Amiga. That was pretty fun. And when I was a child I played an Amiga game and eveytime you needed to get through a door you had to solve a simple math problem, course I wasn’t that great at math so I use my sister’s old math matrix (you know, 10x10 and you push the square to see the answer) to get by quicker. The objective was to steal a bunch of crystals without being touched by spiders. Fun game actually. Also a fan of Tribes (not 2) Wizardry 8, Jedi Knight 2. But sometimes I just want mindless clicking so I play Collapse here . Gotten up to 499,000!

140,018 on my first try, that game is freaking insane

Originally posted by loukovits
In my opinion the BEST game are:GTA 3
Noone lives for ever
The longest jearny
Broken sword 2
Max payne
These are good enough but my favorite game is:Cammandos 1 Behinde the enemy lines!!!

NOLF and Broken Sword are definetely one of THE games!
BTW, it is The Longest Journey