The best fairy tale for 2003 will be :

Place your bets :slight_smile:

I guess all of them would be nice. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
I guess all of them would be nice. :slight_smile:

Due to the way this poll was set up, you can check all the boxes…

Anyone have any views on what would happen if ‘President’ Shrub declared war on AIDS and cancer and diverted some of the ‘defence’ budget in that direction?
Surely nothing (not even a virus) is exempt from the philosophy of “overwhelming force”?
Don’t get me wrong, the CD fairy stories are important to humanity too. However, releases of Clone CD don’t affect the stock market adversely and cause suffering to thousands.
Or do they?

Your health is the most important thing you have, not money or computers. :slight_smile:

Why would anyone want to live broke and without a computer? :confused:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Due to the way this poll was set up, you can check all the boxes…

Thank you for making me feel like a complete idiot, a really new feeling today :slight_smile:

Hmmm I checked so many… I simply must believe in fairy tales… there’s no other way!

It’s either the 2nd or 3rd. Since I use CCD exclusively, #2. You’re right, they are all fairy tales.

They are all fairy tales. Most are not going to be for long, but for this year, they all are. I agree if all the countries contributed atleast 1% of their budget towards an organization set-up to find a cure for aids or cancer, then we would have a cure faster than the pharmaceutical companies could say “Where did our profits go?”

i never believed in fairy tales until now. though i must say…you should get the riaa in there.

maybe: riaa hosts p2p file-sharing networks. [especially music] :rolleyes:

or how about something about microsoft? remember when bill gates gave that big donation to india because there would be an aids crisis in so many years? (he got his info from scientific research). and when he visited…they were upset because bill put a scare into the people.

dont know what im saying here. i lost my point when i started talking about microsoft. :a grrr. ok, im going to stop…now.

LOOOOLL!! i just remembered when riaa site became a mirror for illegal music (that was the new album by linkin’ park, wasn’t it?)!!
i laughed my ass off for days!!! … well, actually i still do :stuck_out_tongue:

it was hilarious. i remember when it was submitted through the news feature here on cdfreaks. i have the screenshot on my computer. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by EFloUVA
i have the screenshot on my computer. :bigsmile:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
oh, you lucky b :wink:
could you please send it to me here?

sent!!