The best CD and DVD burning software?

vbimport

Hello everybody

Excuse me for my poor english (French inside) !

My question is simple : the name of the best CD and DVD burning software ? Nero ? An other ?
I research the best quality of burning !

Thank you.

OKay well Nero is probably the safest bet. For dvds copying I’d say anydvd with clone dvd2.

And what do you think about ImgBurn to burn iso ?

My selection of softwares is :

• Anydvd and CloneDVD2 for video DVD
  • EAC to ripp audio cd
  • ImgBurn to create and burn iso
  • Nero 6 last version for others things

It’s a good choice ?

zorro51

ImgBurn is a good choice, I use DVDFab Plat for pretty much everything else.It also works with ImgBurn and the price is good and the updates are fantastic.

bean55

For cd burning I use finalburn or CDBurnerxp

http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Burning-and-Backup-Software/CDBurnerXP/CDBurnerXP.html

I like Nero, I used the Roxio one but I didn’t like very much. Nero is very simple and also burn CD/DVD image very well.

Roxio 9 or 10 are excellent!

Is cloneDVD2 different from cloneDVD from the makers of anydvd?

[quote=zorro51;2003282]My selection of softwares is :

• Anydvd and CloneDVD2 for video DVD
  • EAC to ripp audio cd
  • ImgBurn to create and burn iso
  • Nero 6 last version for others things

It’s a good choice ?[/quote]

I never heard of imgburn, but i have used alcohol 120% and isobuster. alcohol certainly can do alot if you know what you’re doing.

[QUOTE=princealexi;2003406]Is cloneDVD2 different from cloneDVD from the makers of anydvd?[/QUOTE]

This will give you some good info regarding the two CloneDVDs:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/clonedvd-elby-slysoft-199324/

[QUOTE=Matthew12222;2003712]I never heard of imgburn, but i have used alcohol 120% and isobuster. alcohol certainly can do alot if you know what you’re doing.[/QUOTE]

ImgBurn; well worth getting to know and it is free. Here is a link to our sub forum for it. :iagree::wink:

Has anyone tried Droppix…??? (www.droppix.com) is it any good ???

[QUOTE=tuskiso;2003803]Has anyone tried Droppix…??? (www.droppix.com) is it any good ???[/QUOTE]

Droppix worked fine just seem cartoon like to me.

[QUOTE=The Kipper;2003876]Droppix worked fine just seem cartoon like to me.[/QUOTE]

How is ‘cartoon-like’ a measure of how good or bad a product is? LOL This message board is cartoon like, but we all still use it… hahaha

:bow::bow::bow: