The Awesome Bacon Thread

vbimport

This forum needs more BACON…the greatest invention since, umm, the wheel, no I mean since beer, or something.

Please post your bacon impressions and experiences here. Any tips etc are appreciated…

Fish love bacon too.
Bacon-and-Eggs Rig

The two-in-one meal trout can’t resist

Combine a strip of bacon (a mealworm) with a delicious egg (a synthetic floating salmon egg) and you’ve got a rig that trout can’t resist. The bacon-and-eggs rig not only presents two morsels at once but does so in a way that gets the bait in front of big trout more often. By ditching the natural salmon egg and opting for a synthetic one, such as those made by Z‑Man or Berkley, you’ve got an eye-grabbing attractor and a means to float a mealworm just off the bottom as it ticks through a run. First, slip the egg onto the hook and push it up to the eye. Now run the hook through the worm and add a split shot or two 18 inches up the line. It’s best fished on 4- to 6-pound-test. You can cast the rig to distant seams and eddies without worrying about the egg flying off like delicate natural roe. -J.C.

Dogs love bacon too.

This thread reminds me of this the last time we were in Florida. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I have been trying to get my wife to wear one of these to the beach but she continues to refuse.

Big Mike wants to know if she has a thong of bacon too,he’s getting hungry.

[QUOTE=UTR;2628844]I have been trying to get my wife to wear one of these to the beach but she continues to refuse.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm… I wonder why? :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2628851]Hmmm… I wonder why? :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I suspect it is because the guys on the beach would be drooling over the bacon instead of her.

why diet coke-I bet the 250 poundeds would like this

Yo-

Here ya go - try this one-eh!

I have had this and it is something I could eat every day.

Maple-Candied Bacon

[QUOTE=marloyd;2628847]Big Mike wants to know if she has a thong of bacon too,he’s getting hungry.[/QUOTE]

That will have to be posted in the “Thong Of The Day” thread. That thread is for all things thong related and, IMO, has becomes a legendary thread on the web and deserves special respect. I know Mike won’t miss it if posted there. :smiley:

How about a pig in a bottle-- http://popartdiva.com/The%20Martini%20Diva/Martini%20Recipe%20Pages/Bacon%20Flavored%20Vodka%20Recipe.html