The Aussie-Borg Counteract 2004 was successful!

CDF MEMBERS – BEWARE OF THE AUSSIE BORG!!!

Whats the Aussie Borg you say? Some of you are already familiar with it, hell some of you have already been assimilated by it. For those of you that are still alive, breathing clean air, drinking water and not that puny aussie excuse for a beer and don’t ride in kangaroo pouches this guide might come in handy when you are being pursued by the Aussie Borg.

AUSSIE BORG: What is it?

Well its rather complex and simple at the same time. The Aussie Borg is all and nothing at the same time. Its nowhere and everywhere. Its dark and vicious yet its invisible. One thing is for sure. Its LETHAL! And it wants your souls.

It all started with the addition of FutureProof to the CDFreaks Team, on October 2001. FutureProof had only one devious plan when doing so, infiltrating within the Scandinavian – Italian management at the time and install an Aussie Borg Management. His plans involve of course World Domination, and getting CDF is just the gateway to do it.

He finally managed to do it with the help of Philamber on April 1, 2004. Together they managed to add a lot of Aussies in the Moderating Team, preparing the background for the final Revolution.

Philamber is cunning and cruel but as a lawyer very fond of sweet $$$ so there is a weakness there we can use against him :wink:

Resistance is fighting back pretty strong but help is needed.

FIRST SYMPTOMS

If you already refer to your buddies as “mates” and start talking with “Oi” etc you’re in the first stage of assimilation. The next and final stage involves drinking huge amounts of crappy aussie beer and jumping around like a kangaroo all day and night. From that point on there is no turning back…

HOW TO HELP

Post under this post requesting to be part of the Resistance. You will then be given a custom anti Borg status (if we get some inside help for our cause) together with some ABDS and anti Borg guns to fight for the cause.

This has been posted rather late; still it might help the cause. I feel the virus jumping around inside me playing like a kangaroo and unless something changes pretty quickly I will be 100% assimilated…

Hemi! Fearless leader! You are free, not assimilated! All of the resistance was saddened at your apparent demise, but it seems that it is not so, for you live!

Breathe the free air again my friend. :wink:

I have not been taken yet, but the evilness of my smartypants custom title has warded off all evil Aussie borg. So it has served some purpose after all!

We stand behind you! For we are the Résistance!

I have already requested to be rescued by the resistance!
It looks like this is the right place!!!

A user title of ‘Borg Resistance’ would be nice.
Thanks!
WESOCIETY

Originally posted by nEXusJ
I have not been taken yet, but the evilness of my smartypants custom title has warded off all evil Aussie borg.

But your secret wish to be a member of the collective has now been exposed. :stuck_out_tongue:

We the tribes of Ireland stand by you Hemi in this resistance of the Aussie borg.

Every Irish knows…and knows well, the reason we are not Aussies…is cuz…we didn’t get caught…:):stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by ZigZagMan
[B]We the tribes of Ireland stand by you Hemi in this resistance of the Aussie borg.

Every Irish knows…and knows well, the reason we are not Aussies…is cuz…we didn’t get caught…:):stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

ROFL, so true… :bigsmile:

The Aussie Borg may have infected my Avatar…and damn it itches…feels like I got lice…

They’ll never take my mind…no matter …and I mean NO MATTER how hot and willing their women are.

If I must…I’ll seed them all…seed them all with Irish seed and breed a new class, to fight this dilema…It’s a tuff job…but with donations of cash…I could just make it work…LOL

If I must…I’ll seed them all…seed them all with Irish seed and breed a new class

Wow, that’s what I call “driven”. :rolleyes:

lol

[B]Wow, that’s what I call “driven”. :rolleyes:

lol [/B]

Well…one must have a hobby nEXusJ…:slight_smile:

Well…one must have a hobby nEXusJ…:slight_smile:

Oh, please, call me James. :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, please, call me James. :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to know you James…:slight_smile:

Some fine photos on your site btw…you have a gift there…:slight_smile:

Most of my friends call me Zig…others call me Mike…you can use either…:smiley:

Oi Mateys,

Too bad you didn’t get all the facts straight in your story, which makes your story unbelievable as a whole.

The whole Assimilation strategy was carefully planned over a long period of time. Due to some leaking and obvious signals in the recent past, we decided to move ahead and complete the final stage of the assimilation process in a quicker pace.

The Management was already on good terms with the Aussie Borg Collective and we expected no serious problems with their assimilation, so we started with the registered users. After that the more severe cases we dealt with: mods, admins and other custum user titles. Also the management was fully assimilated in the Aussie Borg Collective at this time.

At the time of completion the new day has not commenced and so the beginning and end of the final stage was completed in the same day, the full assimilation process is complete.

Further plans to now move the assimilated servers and management to the great land down under are taking shape, residence permits are expected today and all is packed and ready to go (plane tickets are ready at the airport). woof

We accepted little resistance, knowing that, in the end, this will cease and all will accept their fate in the new order of the Aussie Borg Collective. Resistance is futile!

woof

[B]Glad to know you James…:slight_smile:

Some fine photos on your site btw…you have a gift there…:slight_smile:

Most of my friends call me Zig…others call me Mike…you can use either…:smiley: [/B]

Well, pleasure’s all mine I’m sure. But if we don’t get out of this down-under pickle, I’ll have nothing to take pictures of but sand and 'roos.

:rolleyes:

Let’s go kick some Aussie Borg ass.:iagree:

The complete and detailed Aussie-Borg Counteract 2004

My fellow forumpeople ,

Today we stand for one of the greatest terrors ever known to man. The Australian Empire ™ has developed a biotechnological virus to annex people and computers. I will now explain in detail why we have to fight this and how we can fight this.

The beginning

We start 750 million years ago.

Nobody even knew Australia by then and people had never heard of the Borg at all. This was soon to be changed. I for one , blame television and crappy beer.

The Australian government slowly began to enlighten its countrymen and -women , that they should expand.
Some of them thought about this for a few seconds and started drinking more beer. It took several years for them to realise their government meant expaning their terrirory , not their own bodies.

The Borg

Everybody knows the Borg. If you have been on the internet for at least 12.5 seconds , you defenitely have been searching for a hot nude picture of Jery Ryan. Do not be fooled ! This is one evil woman !

Just look at her !

Evil !!

But thanks to the ignorance and intelligence of most people , she managed to fool everyone ! She is part of the axix of evil and must be crushed ! But first i want a date with her. If you see her in real life , please pm me asap.

The Australians and the Borg

Recent developments have been going on inside the Australian government. People have been asked to infiltrate , listen and (in some cases) cause havoc all over the internet.
You have already heard about the stories how Sherman Networks (Kazaa) has been annexed inside the Australian government !

Current events show that more and more Australians are happy to fight for the cause of their government/Borg beliefs. They are merciless , ruthless and they can’t speak decent english. (The horror !)

THIS HAS TO STOP !

Biotechnical Weapons

It has come to our information that the Aussie-Borg have developed a biotechnical weapon. They invade people’s privacy , adapt their user settings and make them type things they don’t want to type. YOUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE HERE ! The virus can either be uploaded via ftp , irc , telnet or directly injected into the body of the harmless victim. Servers are slowly progressing to Australian territory and it seems unstoppable !

Cure !

Our UN representative Hemispasm has been working on several vaccines and seemed to have succeeded …

Until a week ago … Dr. Hemi was suddenly not available for contact and we believe he has been abducted by the Aussie-Borgs to work for him. His signatures are already explaining he does not want to be a member of the Aussie-Borg , but the will may be strong , but the flesh is weak. (Amen). We of the resistance honor Dr. Hemi and hope to free him from the grasp of terror.

Counteract 2004

It is time to call upon all of you ! I have been chosen by the well respected Dr. Hemi to lead you to freedom ! We have little opportunity , but we will prevail !

We must stand for our rights and we must show them ! Tell everyone you do NOT want to be a member of the Aussie-Borg !

We must fight ! United we stand ! I will not sit by and watch defenseless how my fellow forumpeople are slaughtered and raised with beliefs they have never heard of !

Symptoms

The symptonms of a assimilated forummember :

• Their posts start with “Oi”
  • Their posts end with "Oi "

Keywords to look for inside posts are :

• Bugger (off) !
  • Blimey !
  • Resistance is Futile !
  • Crikey !
  • Senoir Admin
  • :cop:
  • Did you see that 'gator !?
  • Thanks Skippy
  • Rrrrreeeealllly beautiful weather
  • Mate

If you spot suchs posts. REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY ! My powers are limited , but if we act fast we can stop the invasion !

What can YOU do for YOUR FORUM !

United we stand and we must act upon it !
They can change almost every detail inside your user setup , but their virus cannot hold on to ONE LAST THING !

Your AVATAR !

Show people you are willing to fight the resistance ! Tell them via your AVATAR ! Tell every assimilated drone they have to stop ! Tell them by showing them your "IN YOUR FACE BORG! " avatar !
Unfortunately the resistance has no power to change your assimilated user title , but your avatar is still yours ! Fight for freedom and SHOW that you do !

Acceptable avatars are :

FIGHT THE BORG !!! UNITED WE STAND !! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT !

We shall give a firm stand against the australian opressors, I myself have already applied to be a post-war borg burninator.
hintCustom titlehint
But I am applying again for good measure.

Together we shall crush the aussies! Never surrender! Freedom or death!!!

Kill’em all!!!

Fight the Aussie-Borg!

I’m waiting for the "IN YOUR FACE BORG! " avatar !

I’m gonna buy some guns now!

I am with you comrade. Viva Dr Hemi and Mr B.

With these new avatars, our powers increase. The Aussie Borg won’t know what will hit them.