The all-nighter thread

it’s almost 6am here and i haven’t been to bed yet. I’m not responsible for anything i post in the next few hours…this is my disclaimer right now.

my dad just got up for work and the sun is out…this sucks!

i’m the only person in th eliving room right now!!! what is going on!!!

no one in the chat either…

i’ll just keep a running log of everything that’s NOT going on tonight…

get to bed :cop:

haha that’s what my dad said. he tried to tell me to go to bed, and we both started laughing. he said it like i was 10 years old and should listen to him about a bedtime haha

i can’t sleep, and he says i’m addiicted to my computer.

i just tell him there’s worse stuff i could be addicted to.

i’m also addicted to Good Eats (the TV show)

i’m going ot go watch the artichoke episode again!

It’s 11:22am and I just got up. :slight_smile:

6:31 here and atill awake!

my mom just got up for work now too…i’m so glad i have nothing to do today…i’m probably going to fall asleep around 10 or 11am and not wake up until dinnertime

Good morning, Arachne! :slight_smile:

reasons, stop talking to yourself and do what daddy says - go to bed and get some sleep before you get any more incoherent than you already are! :wink:

Hehe, morning Drage :bigsmile:

Yep, Reasons - go get some sleep. :wink:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I love it when you finish uni … and have no worries in the world … for 3 months :stuck_out_tongue:

morning everyone!allready 4hrs awake…
then again…I only sleep 4hrs a night…

Morning, Scheirmes, morning Debro :bigsmile:

This thread is getting like The Waltons - “Morning, Jim Bob…” :bigsmile:

lol i just woke up… mainly because i got to sleep around 4… which is the time i usually have to get up…

Naughty boy! :wink:

i do have it good right now…my parents have been nagging me big time about the whole job thing, but I’ve been working AND going to school for the past 7 or 8 years…i deserve a tiny break before i start up again for the rest of my life :slight_smile:

your not the only one this is the fourth night in a row i cant sleep. It’s now 5am and i just want some sleep just a little bit. the last night i slept was saturday for about 3 hours (its now 5am wednesday) and not a wink since then i just lay there staring my eyes are popping out of my head

I’ve been awake for almost 48 frickin straight hours! :frowning: I’m so tired and i can finally take a nap :slight_smile:

What you been up to wazzy?

Do we really want an answer to that? :bigsmile:

Hopefully wazzy is catching zzzz’s by now :iagree: