The 4 am post!

vbimport

1.) beeEE BEdOP BoPE bidilodilodilo ZOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!111

2.) " Git out the way ! "

3.) " Come here honey, love of my life. I would never hurt you, i just want to bash your face in!!"

4.) Electronic self-propelled dog fliers are the number one source of cancer in surburban america.

5.) It’s a dog eat dog world, and Im wearing milk-bone underwear.

6.) I’ve got work in 3 hours! Wheee!

Originally posted by Bloodstar007
6.) I’ve got work in 3 hours! Wheee!

Got the day off today…WEeeeeeeeeee :wink:

Weeeee! Posting at 4 am can make you go craaaaaaazy, weeeeee! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: :slight_smile:

I dont get why a 4AM post is so special. If you are pulling an all-nighter like I have done on many occasions, at 4AM you are actually beginning to feel good and more or less awake. Its at 3 AM that you are actually feeling kinda woozy from all the work.

im more conscious @ 4 am than i am all day.

Time of posting says 9:52 here…I am usually working my second hour at the office then :wink:

Originally posted by Bloodstar007
3.) " Come here honey, love of my life. I would never hurt you, i just want to bash your face in!!"

Gotta love Jack.

Yay, after 3 hours of work my awesome manager let me go home 6 hours before my shift ended!

Damn 4 am

I ve done some of those when I couldnt sleep. I ve actaully fallen asleep in front of the computer doing some for the forum.!!!

I did that at work a long time ago. Fell asleep and kept hearing a th-dunk noise and realized it was my head hitting monitor screen, my boss at the time knew I hadnt slept for 2 days(I was rebuilding and restoring 2 servers)

Ever since I started working I haven’t been able to stay up till 4 am anymore…and I always wake up between 6 and 8 am…regardless what time I went to bed…