Thanksgiving Gift from DVDFab: Free Lifetime Passkey and buy two get one FREE

vbimport

Hello everyone,

To express our thanks for the constant support of loyal customers in this special time, we provide special offers for you.

* Buy Two Products and Get a Third One for Free
To add more excitement to your Thanksgiving, there is another great offer to catch, which is, to buy two products and then get another one for free. To make it much simpler for understanding, if there are three products in your shopping cart, then you will get the least expensive one for free, leaving the other two to be billed while checking out. This offer covers almost all the products including the bundle products, but with the only exception of DVDFab iFoneRestore, the iOS data recovery software, and PC Backup. If you are interested, make the deal before it ends on December 7.

* A Returning Chance to Get Lifetime Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray for Free
Last time when the lifetime Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray was given away, it was almost 3 months ago, and made a big splash. Now, that opportunity is returning. During the Thanksgiving season, that’s before December 8, those who didn’t catch a deal in the previous round can still get the lifetime license of this remarkable DVD & Blu-ray decrypter software for free. Don’t miss it twice! http://dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm

One more thing, the 25% coupon is applicable storewide, including DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift which comes with a VidOn Box as a free gift.

For the terms and conditions of DVDFab 2015 Thanksgiving Special Promotion, feel free to visit: http://dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm

Great offer Lucy! :cool:

That Passkey offer was one of the best received deals the last time around.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Doesn’t this require one to purchase DVDfab BlueRay Ripper as well to use? I have invested quite a bit in another software already and from what I read passkey has issues with that software if both are installed on the same system.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2763632]Doesn’t this require one to purchase DVDfab BlueRay Ripper as well to use? I have invested quite a bit in another software already and from what I read passkey has issues with that software if both are installed on the same system.[/QUOTE]

First of all, no it does not, I have not gone the “check the shit out” route with it, but it it is a (upper)filter of sort decrypting on the fly before your program gets the signal and so you are free to use what you like. I have only used it for audio, but it had no problem decrypting the [B]Roger Waters[/B] - [B]Amused To Death[/B] Blu-Ray true audio disc before passing the signal to “DVD-Audio Explorer” or “DVDAudioExtractor” (Not sure which I used) even though none of the programs supports ripping from protected discs.

A comment from Wombler causes me to think that you can have either DVDFAB BluRay Ripper or Passkey active, but not both at the same time. The same should hold true with your other software (unless it loads a driver/service during startup)

I must say however, I am impressed as I can use whatever program I like and it works :slight_smile:
Take a backup and check it out, it will not get you broke :wink:

[QUOTE=Xercus;2763636]A comment from Wombler causes me to think that you can have either DVDFAB BluRay Ripper or Passkey active, but not both at the same time. The same should hold true with your other software (unless it loads a driver/service during startup)
[/QUOTE]

Basically Passkey is only required where your processing software doesn’t support decryption.

Passkey operates like a driver that runs constantly in the background. It’s memory resident and will kick in immediately when protection is detected.

Passkey will coexist with most non-memory resident decrypters but there’s always a potential to confuse the software and in general you’re usually best to use in-built decryption if it’s available.

Having said this if your main program won’t decrypt the movie you’re backing up, and Passkey will, then obviously it’s better to use the combo in these circumstances.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2763683]Passkey operates like a driver that runs constantly in the background. It’s memory resident and will kick in immediately when protection is detected.[/QUOTE]
True enough but you don’t have to have it running in the background. I don’t.

If, in settings, you uncheck the box to have the program run at start-up, then it won’t. If you want to use it, then just start it from the desktop or any other short-cut (which is how I use it) and it will run fine. Used this way, if there’s a disc in one of your cd/dvd/blu-ray drives it will take a little while to load the disc but once that’s done you can just use it in the normal manner.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2763632]Doesn’t this require one to purchase DVDfab BlueRay Ripper as well to use? I have invested quite a bit in another software already and from what I read passkey has issues with that software if both are installed on the same system.[/QUOTE] The “other program” can be installed but not Enabled if you want to use Passkey. Passkey does not mind if you have it installed, but the other program will complain and whine about finding the Passkey driver (which can be enabled, as Philamber outlined, when needed or desired). To be clear, when not enabled, Passkey does not interfere with any other on-the-fly decrypter.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2763557]Great offer Lucy! :cool:

That Passkey offer was one of the best received deals the last time around.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that! :iagree::clap:

The last chance you got DVDFab Passkey free in the following week. (Expires on Dec.7 2015 )

Now you still can get it to access all kinds of DVD/Blu-ray for playback and other operations totally for free.

All you need to do is just type your valid receiving E-mail address in the related textbox on the promotion page inside DVDFab and submit it.

Chance is fleeting, move on!

DVDFab Passkey

Get DVDFab Passkey Free