Thanks

I want to say that after finding this forum and doing days and days of reading on how to back up my DVD movies I choose AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. It works flawlessly. I backed up my copies of Batman Begins, Charlie and The Chochlate Factory, Stealth, and Devils Rejects no problem. Thank you to everyone who posts on cd freaks for helping me figure this out. I fully recomend AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for anyone who is a beginner with no prior knolwdge of how to back up DVD movies. Thanks Again.

sparkeyben,
Our warmest welcome to the forum. In my opinion you have chosen the best and easiest DVD copying software available.

And our thanks to you for spending the time to research on how to back up, serves two purposes, eliminating any posts that were made countless times, and most important, preventing you from making coasters. The CloneDVD help file is excellent, also by right clicking with your mouse on a topic in AnyDVD should provide the answer.

If you are in doubt just post, there are many individuals that are more then happy to offer their knowledge.

@sparkeyben:

Thank you for you very kind words and be welcomed in CDF.

@ sparkeyben,

Welcome to the Forum.

Congratulations on your choice of software. You will not be disappointed with the performance of these quality programs.

The Forum Members who frequent this Forum thank you for your kind words.

If in the future you should encounter any problems with the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs don’t hastate in visiting the Forum and seek assistance.

Best Regards,
bjkg