Thanks I am smiling today

I have for a long time been thinking I should thank you all here at cdfreaks forum. Each day I look at the weather on the internet and thats not always that good, I look at the news and it is almost always bad, then I go to cdfreaks and I always get at least one smile. I had a head injury years ago and cannot sleep without laying down for hours and then it is only light sleep, so I come here at different hours. I have been on other forums like roxio but this by far is the best. On the others someone has always got an attitude problem, but you all never do. This cdfreaks living room is the best we post things about nothing here and then read the replies and smile.

That is a very sweet post :slight_smile: Its people like you who make this forum such a wonderful place :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

What a sweet post! I know what you mean…when the world offline is getting you down, there’s always CDF for a good laugh/smile :iagree:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

<center>Smiling is contagious! :slight_smile: :smiley: :iagree: :slight_smile: :flower: </center>

awwww these people are certified nut cases…:wink: including myself…so if your smiling then your ONE of us!!!

I am :wink: :wink:

Life is like a bowl of peaches. :bigsmile:

:cool: :cool:

i’m alergic to peaches… :sad:

Okay, how about a box of chocolates.

now you have me drooling :wink:

I guess now we have to figure out what kind of chocolates. :slight_smile: