Thanks....great forum

:bigsmile: Moderators and frequent posters…thanks. With a couple of searches, a little reading, and a couple of links to files, I successfully upgraded my TDK 32/10/40B to a LiteOn 40125S. Having never attempted it before, I was impressed with the amount of information on this site. Easy to find, accurate, and written without the assumption that everyone had the same level of knowledge/experience. Thanks for the help.

Fitz

You are welcome

Always nice to see this kind of posts.

We have some very good experts on this forum.

Originally posted by irish56_ak
With a couple of searches, a little reading

Me like this…this is good…
You scored points with that one :wink:

I think he is especially referring to me :smiley:

@Dansmug

you mean that you should use the search also more often???

:bigsmile:

Originally posted by irish56_ak

:bigsmile: Moderators and frequent posters…thanks. With a couple of searches, a little reading, and a couple of links to files, I successfully upgraded my TDK 32/10/40B to a LiteOn 40125S. Having never attempted it before, I was impressed with the amount of information on this site. Easy to find, accurate, and written without the assumption that everyone had the same level of knowledge/experience. Thanks for the help.

Fitz

Wish you attended here sharing your sense of humor more frequently :wink:

Originally posted by dansmug
I think he is especially referring to me :smiley:

You mean his signature?

Your body is a temple, boy You ought to treat it well But you trash the place and rent it out Like it’s some cheap motel - The Badlees

Normally a temple has no backdoor, but in your case… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
[B]

You mean his signature?

Normally a temple has no backdoor, but in your case… :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

LOL HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Yes man!!!I agree with you!!!One of the goods things with this forum is that you always find what are you looking for!!I sould also mention that one of other goods things with the site is that everyone begin as “New on Forum” and he can evolve!In my opinion this is one of the best sites in the world!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by loukovits
Yes man!!!I agree with you!!!One of the goods things with this forum is that you always find what are you looking for!!I sould also mention that one of other goods things with the site is that everyone begin as “New on Forum” and he can evolve!In my opinion this is one of the best sites in the world!!!:smiley:

I dont think “evolve” is the right word to use. Evolution refers to becoming smarter. However the status thing doesnt show that at all. the only thing it shows is how envolved you are with the forum and how much spam you can get away with. :wink:

This is the best forum of all. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by loukovits

Yes man!!!I agree with you!!!

You seemed to take irish56_ak’s words at face value which is clearly understandable.
Yet what a pleasure to see a rush of your blood when it comes to the site excellence.

Thanks for that ! :smiley:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
However the status thing doesnt show that at all. the only thing it shows is how envolved you are with the forum and how much spam you can get away with. :wink:
Not quite … :wink:

This forum contains a lot of info as you already know. While spending some time each day just reading through the forum one can only get smarter or more knowledgable should i say. I have learned a lot here too, and i am sure i aint the only one :wink:

Originally posted by Boskin
[b]You seemed to take irish56_ak’s words at face value which is clearly understandable. Yet what a pleasure to see a rush of your blood when it comes to the site excellence.

Thanks for that[/b]
Do i sense some irony? …

Originally posted by Hemispasm

Do i sense some irony? …

The site’s jamming ! That’s what I meant :smiley: :wink:

Hey Irish

Thanks
We look to seeing you around more…