Thanks for being here, merry christmas and a great 2013!

vbimport

As it’s nearly Christmas, I would like to thank everyone here for being a member. This forum is all about people and without our great members we wouldn’t have the pleasant atmosphere we have and are often recognized for.

This is the year of my return and I’m very happy that I was welcomed back by everyone of you. When you go back to a group of people you can only hope that they accept you again, and I have the feeling I am, which is a great feeling.

This year has also been a year of trying to fix things that didn’t go well in the years I wasn’t here. I’ve cleaned up the forum layout and recently we’ve introduced the so much needed new servers, while they don’t operate as well as expected, this should be a matter of weeks before the quirks are gone and as we speak the servers are more closely monitored by our hosting company than ever before. Hopefully it will be enough to minimize our downtime.

I hope 2013 will be the year where will bring you a lot of exciting content, a better, faster forum experience and of course a lot of fun/support/help/news to each other!

Thanks for being a member/lurker here, I and the team truly appreciate it! I wish you and your family a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Here’s to you Domi and to MYCE we appreciate everything you’ve done for MYCE and Merry Christmas to you.

Thank Youand thank you to all the guys and gals that help keep this site alive and running:bow:

Merry Christmas to all :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and a great New Year to all

Yeah I can’t state how much you guys are appreciated and it’s a pleasure to be involved with all the members here.

So here’s a special Christmas card for all the members.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!

[B]Wombler[/B]

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

[I]Glædelig Jul alle sammen og Godt Nytår![/I]

Yo JW-

Thank you SO much for coming back and essentially “saving” the site from its downward spiral-

Best Christmas present many of us could ever want-eh!!

[B]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/B] to all!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All the best for the upcoming new year and happy holidays!

Greetz from Germany,
Michael :slight_smile:

Happy Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone, and here’s looking to 2013. :):slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all. And may your New Year be bright and prosperous.:flower:

Merry Christmas!

And I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season this year.

Where’s Miss Kitty and Di with that mistletoe? :kiss: :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2670292]Where’s Miss Kitty and Di with that mistletoe? :kiss: :)[/QUOTE] Something like this?! :smiley:

:eek:

You never did get your reward from them for having the best new avatar, did you? :bigsmile: This ought to serve as a good hint for a Christmas gift.

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2670245]Yo JW-

Thank you SO much for coming back and essentially “saving” the site from its downward spiral-

Best Christmas present many of us could ever want-eh!!

[B]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/B] to all!![/QUOTE]

I second that :iagree:

A very Merry Christmas to all :flower:

LOL @ Drage & Kerry :bigsmile:

Remember the reason for the season .

Just a tribute to a furry, lovable, little friend of 14 years. This year, I actually missed putting the lights and ornaments back up on the tree and hearing my wife scolding Skippy while I tried hard not to laugh :).

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at the forum.

Hoping to have another little trouble-maker by next Christmas to keep the season lively :bigsmile:.

Merry Christmas to all and especially the news team! Special hello to Seán,Liggy,JW,Jan,Dee,my gorgeous Euro foster daughter Arachne,Alan and that cool guy from Austria H3rbie…did I mention Philamber? I almost forgot. Diane7.All the old admins…I wish you all the best for the new year’!!

Happy holidays eveyone!:flower:
I hope that 2013 will bring good things to all of you…:slight_smile: