Thanks CD Freaks

vbimport

I think everyone can read the title, but I'll explain:

From my first visit, back in 1998, till now, CD Freaks has been the only site I visit daily. I remember searching the internet looking for how to copy a cd (I used easy cd creator back then). With some luck I found this site. It's was an quiet time for CD Freaks. No forum, I just asked my question and got an answer from DoMiN8ToR by e-mail, saying I should use Nero.

Now, this site is so big, but I still feel the 'love' they use to make this site so good. I believe that CD Freaks is like a child to the authors. And this forum, also wow!

So thank you DoMiN8ToR and ZiSE, thanks to all other members of the managment, to all the admins and mods of the forum.
YOU'VE DONE A GREAT JOB

I think it was time someone said what everyone here thinks.

thanks m8 :slight_smile:

Damn…someone actually knows my name :wink:

Originally posted by ZiSE
Damn…someone actually knows my name :wink:

Strange, since you are hardly ever here…
MP|3 is here more than you are…and he doesn’t get mentioned, just as much management as you (if I say more I’ll get into trouble :D)

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Strange, since you are hardly ever here…
MP|3 is here more than you are…and he doesn’t get mentioned, just as much management as you (if I say more I’ll get into trouble :D)

Yes, I know, but if I remember well, DoMiN8ToR and ZiSE were the founders of the site. But hey, I said thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

HEy ! I don’t do shit over here :wink:

Originally posted by MP|3
[B]

HEy ! I don’t do shit over here :wink: [/B]

True :stuck_out_tongue: When is the Lite-On LXR-24101A review uploaded? :stuck_out_tongue:

j/k

Originally posted by MP|3
[B]

HEy ! I don’t do shit over here :wink: [/B]

Nice to have this in writing :smiley:

I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen ZiSE on this board… :slight_smile: