Thank you DVDFab and Slysoft for your loyal sponsorship!

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Thank you DVDFab and Slysoft for your loyal sponsorship![newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/09/android-promo-image-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

If you like to read our site as we like to read your comments then please support our sponsors DVDFab and Slysoft. Both companies have been loyal advertisers on our site for years and make that we can continue without flooding the site with annoying advertisements.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/thank-you-dvdfab-and-slysoft-for-your-loyal-sponsorship-77229/](http://www.myce.com/news/thank-you-dvdfab-and-slysoft-for-your-loyal-sponsorship-77229/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Slysoft 4 Life
(NL Translator) ^^

Thank You DVDFab

Thank You SlySoft

Both great software

Bought lifetime licenses for both AnyDVD HD and DVDFab. Both were money well spent, even with the recent kerfluffle regarding DVDFab. (Can the latest versions of DVDFab decode Blu-ray discs again, or is that functionality still missing in the US? No matter, AnyDVD takes care of that for me, despite how slow it is compared to DVDFab, so it’s not like I’m missing anything.)

I’ll second the opinions, these are indeed the only software you will ever need. Even audio enthusiasts may benefit greatly from DVDFab and BluFab Passkey to decode the new Blu-Ray Pure Audio releases to be able to back up their investments (If you did not know, most comes with copy protection in place as a undocumented feature).

Over all good software .
My last complaint is with AnyDVD HD not wanting to be installed at the same time with DVDFab Passkey. My solution was to install each on a separate OS.

Although I would like to see DVDFab put up a real fight against the AACS-LA .
Maybe they have done this better than it looks .
I wasn’t very impressed when DVDFab split up their software so blu-ray copy ,etc. had to be purchased separately . IMO this was supposed to be continually supported for lifetime DVDFab but that is an old battle now.
On their good side they have continued to supply a free version that will decrypt for those on a limited budget. DVDfab doesn’t have to do this but they do. So some real kudos for that. Good to see that greed doesn’t run everything.

Need anyone say more other than these are two of the best products that you can buy both companies are excellent I own lifetime Dvdfab AIO as well as Dvd passkey.

Slysoft I have bought all their programs except gamejackel all lifetime too.

They are simply the best!!:D:D

I still only do BD on a limited basis so I have what I need for that.
For now.
So I don’t have CloneBD .
I also don’t have CloneDVD mobile or Game Jackel. I don’t have a need for those .
I have lifetime for the rest.

I have DVDFab Platinum for Copy & ripper.
I have both Passkeys & did before the recent give away .

I haven’t actually had any disc with Cinavia.
I’m sure I will sooner or later .
I hope by then either DVDFab or slysoft has a good solution.

Still happy with most of the products of both companies I bought in the past…:iagree:
From Slysoft I have lifetime licenses of AnyDvd HD,CloneCD and GameJackal Pro…too bad that the latter 1 isn’t upgraded anymore,but I guess that’s life…especially with Steam around,it isn’t a great source of income anymore…:disagree:
From Fengtao I have lifetime licenses of DvdFab’s Blu-Ray Copy and Blu-Ray Ripper (3d plus) modules and a lifetime Blu-Ray/Dvd Passkey ripper license (way before the recent giveaway…:bigsmile:)

[QUOTE=cholla;2759857]I still only do BD on a limited basis so I have what I need for that.
For now.
So I don’t have CloneBD .
I also don’t have CloneDVD mobile or Game Jackel. I don’t have a need for those .
I have lifetime for the rest.[/QUOTE]
Same here LTL-Anydvd HD, CloneBD, CloneCD, CloneDVD, CloneDVDmobile bought the last one as a package discount… :doh:

[QUOTE=cholla;2759857]I have DVDFab Platinum for Copy & ripper.
I have both Passkeys & did before the recent give away .[/QUOTE]
Too many copiers right now so sticking with Slysoft products.

[QUOTE=cholla;2759857]I haven’t actually had any disc with Cinavia.
I’m sure I will sooner or later .
I hope by then either DVDFab or slysoft has a good solution.[/QUOTE]
Same here I do know they said Cinavia infections is on popular BD movies but I haven’t tried that yet.

A huge thank you to [I]everyone[/I] who helps keep this site going. :clap::clap:

I liked the way SlySoft moved to Antigua after that country won their WTO case against the USA, and was legally permitted to disregard certain copyright treaties in retaliation. Nice to see a court sticking up for the rights of the small guys for once. Nobody should be allowed to pick and choose which parts of a treaty they like and ignore the rest, especially the country that instigated it for its benefit. :bigsmile:

And DVDFab’s recent PassKey giveaway was most generous. :smiley: