Text Audio CD Player

Hi! How are you? Well… I have a doubt… I usually use MusicMatch Jukebox or Nero to burn an Audio CD. All MP3 have registered artist, song name and album among other info.

This Audio CD is automatically a Text Audio CD since when I play it on my car autosterio or my HiFi it displays artist and song name; however, when I try to play this AudioCD in my computer with RealPlayer, WMP, Itunes, Nero, RealPlayer, etc… there is no CD info, I see all tracks as “track 1, track 2”

Do you know how can I avoid this issue? I’d like to see the song names in any player (for Windows) I play Text CDs. Or… is there a special CD player (for Windows)?

Thanks!!

WinAmp can ID CDs using Gracenote. I don’t have any CDs with CD Text handy to see if it reads it, but I just popped a couple of CDs in my drives and WinAmp ID’ed them both.

Hi and WelcomeQUOTE=mmmbopzombie;1954192
This Audio CD is automatically a Text Audio CD since when I play it on my car autosterio or my HiFi it displays artist and song name; however, when I try to play this AudioCD in my computer with RealPlayer, WMP, Itunes, Nero, RealPlayer, etc… there is no CD info, I see all tracks as “track 1, track 2”

Do you know how can I avoid this issue? I’d like to see the song names in any player (for Windows) I play Text CDs. Or… is there a special CD player (for Windows)?[/QUOTE]WMP does not support CD Text, don’t know about the other players you mentioned.

You may try Mediaplayer Classic - at least that works for me :slight_smile:

Michael

What i usually have to do is just go ahead and manually type in the track names and everything then send the info to wmp through the link included with the wmp software.