Tevion video converter

vbimport

my video converter worked well on windows XP
it will not work with windows 7
where can i get drivers for windows7 ?
is there no way to make this dvise work ?
can i convert my analogue video tapes using windows 7 ?

I’m not familiar with Tevion and based on the bit of searching I’ve done, it appears they don’t have a website, so it’s unlikely a driver update is available. Is this a USB capture device you are trying to use? If so, can you give a model number and any other information you might have. Have you tried using the Windows 7 XP mode?

Tevion is a brand of Aldi-Süd. A discount supermarket chain with branches in several european countries, the USA and Australia. :cool:
Support is either provided by Medion or Siemssen. Please check the documentation of your device.

Very often, the stuff sold under the Tevion brand is generic. Perhaps the PID and VID shown by device manager help finding the manufacturer. For drivers, you might also check if Windows Update does help (it does often).

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2586474]Tevion is a brand of Aldi-Süd. A discount supermarket chain with branches in several european countries, the USA and Australia. :cool:

Michael[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I sometimes shop at Aldi here in the US. It’s no frills and bag your own groceries but their prices are very competitive.

Not like grocery shopping at Karstadt or Breuningerland. :bigsmile:

hello whappo, the Tevion DVD maker is " VS-USB2800D". i have the installation driver disc but cannot install on windows7. idon’t know how to use XP mode for windows 7. thanks Trev.

It looks like you can get the Windows 7 drivers here: http://global.kworld-global.com/main/support_down.aspx?mnuid=1255&modid=14

Just select “Video-Multimedia converter” from “Category” and then scroll through “Product” to find your device. It is there.