Testing clone images

vbimport

I wish to test my clone cd images on a cdrw before burning to a cdr.Which packet writing software is recommended and why?

Thanks.

I wish to test my clone cd images on a cdrw before burning to a cdr.Which packet writing software is recommended and why?

???

Why do want to use packet writing software?

Burn the image onto the cdrw then try it,if it works then burn image onto a cdr if not erase the cdrw,delete the image and start again.

P.S.If u want to check a image to c if it worked try Daemon Tools or ISOBuster(save time burning it to a cdrw)

Correct! Test LaserLock & SecuROM on D-Tools. Check the elby site for SD2 burners or the threads in my signature, btw add the ASUS 40x as a SD2 killer.

thanks guys appreciate.Just a quick question on formatting cdrw’s.Is any proggy better than another.I know Direct CD uses sparing so a 650mb disk yields only slightly more than 530mb of recordable space(so a 700mb disk won’t be much better).Any suggestions on that ?

I think all packet writing software will result in a free space of about 530MB when formatting a 650MB CD-RW disc (I use InCD). Just remember one golden rule: only use one packet writing software on your system. Two kinds of packet writing software will give you problems.