Test

vbimport

Testing new sig.:slight_smile:

EDIT: Is this too big?

Yes! :iagree:

Try smaller fonts.

PS No reason why you should make a new thread to test your sig, all previous posts you’ve made will display the new sig anyways.

Any better?

Originally posted by Chriso
Any better?

Still too long…
Use common sense, don’t feel like writing an addition to the rules on signature lengths… (mine is too long actually, but since I am an admin, I cut myself some slack in this respect :wink: )

Lucky git!! LOL

I’ll see what I can do.

EDIT: There:bigsmile:

I think it’s fine the way it is now.

Mine’s pretty big, and I still had to delete a quote…

You could make the lines longer…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
You could make the lines longer…

I could, but I can’t be bothered. :bigsmile:

Da_Taxman could make wiz lines longer…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Since I am an admin, I cut myself some slack

Your lucky
You cannot ban yourself (you can not be banned)
You can bend the rules
You can cheat on your tax-report
:slight_smile:

Originally posted by genjai
You cannot ban yourself (you can not be banned)

He can…and when he does get banned, he cannot undo this as easy as you may think (this is different for MP|3 and Domin8tor, who have direct access to the MySQL database…)

Originally posted by genjai
You can cheat on your tax-report

He can as much as you can…he doesn’t work for the IRS…he works for a capitalist consulting firm :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
He can…and when he does get banned, he cannot undo this as easy as you may think (this is different for MP|3 and Domin8tor, who have direct access to the MySQL database…)

Hm… MP|3 and Domin8tor are the ones with direct access to the MySQL database, interesting :a
And it’s funny how you chose the word when instead of if Da_Taxman gets banned :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
He can as much as you can…he doesn’t work for the IRS…he works for a capitalist consulting firm :bigsmile:

Strange as he calls himself Da_Taxman and uses the IRS as avatar
Still i guess he has some connections helping him out with the tax-report (he just doesnt want to tell everyone about his dirty business), after all we are talking about Da_Taxman here :wink: