Test

testing

Testing for what, please?

What? My eyes? Not what they used to be but doin ok…what else?
:clap:

[B]Testing ??? [/B] :confused:

Indeed… :wink:

Is this test multiple choice or true and false? I sure hope it is not fill in the blank or essay always hated those.

LOL @ Dean! :smiley:

I hope dakhaas comes back to tell us what he was up to, the suspense is killing me…

Perhaps this a social experiment to see how many people will respond to a thread that doesn’t have any real content?

And we all got sucked in! :doh: :bigsmile:

Beat me to it Drage…I was getting excited to be the first to find the meaning(less) of the thread, but then you had to post that 9 hours before me :frowning:

Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Test to see if this post counts I guess.

Don’t feel badly about it.

I saw your post and I wanted to beat you to it, so I built me a time machine, set it to -9 hours, got it up to 88 mph, arrived here again 9 hours ahead of you, and managed to insert my post before yours! :bigsmile:

Haha! Plan neutralised! Now it’s in ‘Games Up’ ;)…

why hasn’t this tread recieved a yet?

Because we’re turning it into a game, or at least trying to.

You are welcome to join the fun! :slight_smile:

Because people were having fun trying to guess what dakhaas was up to. As Drage says, you’re welcome to join in! :slight_smile:

Personally, I think Drage was on the money with this:

Perhaps this a social experiment to see how many people will respond to a thread that doesn’t have any real content?

I bet dakhaas is rubbing his hands with glee: “haha, silly people, they’ll never get it!” :bigsmile:

1 2 1 2

oh i thought he was taking some tests at school or something

Haha no, God knows what he was up to…we still haven’t found out…

Very zen anyway…my spine gets all tingly when I take a look here to see what has happened since I last peeked.