Test

vbimport

Testing

Ook effe een test

greetings to tha duke man.

test suc6full

What are we Testing Here …OK I See is to see if [B]Da- [B]Taxman[/B] is capable of Holding a Management Position[/B] :bigsmile:

Di is now dihard :flower:

I will take the punishment like a war veteran :flower:
Tax made me do it :bigsmile:

Oh God please Tax just give her a title before she bumps all the 1999 threads :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I guess mine is the longest title :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[B]No not that Dim dont want a Title Saying Banned :bigsmile:[/B]

I have Bookmarked some for later when the living room Slaks (pity i cant bump a banned thread) lots of interesting stuff i have read .I cant belive people can get so heated up over a few Words :bigsmile:

People get so hurt when you dont want to use the program that they crossed ther hart and hoped to die over :stuck_out_tongue:
If di upset the Calm appel cart of this forun :flower: iz sorry but cant promise I dont do it again :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=diane7;2037446][B]No not that Dim dont want a Title Saying Banned :bigsmile:[/B]

I have Bookmarked some for later when the living room Slaks (pity i cant bump a banned thread) lots of interesting stuff i have read .I cant belive people can get so heated up over a few Words :bigsmile:

People get so hurt when you dont want to use the program that they crossed ther hart and hoped to die over :stuck_out_tongue:
If di upset the Calm appel cart of this forun :flower: iz sorry but cant promise I dont do it again :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You know I’m winding you up :bigsmile:

Ya love it .Taunt me more i big girl cantake it.
I promise I wont put lead pipe in the rolled up newspaper when I whak you. thats only for Bob;):bigsmile:

[quote=diane7;2037457]Ya love it .Taunt me more i big girl cantake it.
I promise I wont put lead pipe in the rolled up newspaper when I whak you. thats only for Bob;):bigsmile:[/quote]
Haha, darn right, Di. :wink: