Terror Suspects Identified

vbimport

I just posted the article Terror Suspects Identified.

Finally, we’ve got some more info on the terrorists who are guilty of the plane crashes, happened yesterday in New York, Washinton & Pittsburgh…

Five suspects have been identified as…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2482-Terror-Suspects-Identified.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2482-Terror-Suspects-Identified.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

AND WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE MILLIONS OF DEAD YUGOSLAVIAN,IRAQI AND PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS U FUCK?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. PALESTINS SHOOT ISRAELIS. THEY SHOOT BACK. IRAQ INVAIDED KUWAIT. THEY FOUGHT BACK. SERBS HAVE KILLED AND RAPED PEOPLE IN KOSOVO. THEY FOUGHT BACK. AND NOW, SOMEONE KILLED USA CITIZENS. AND I SO DO HOPE THEY FIGHT BACK ! REVENGE FOR MY FRIENDS MURDERED !!!

CAPS lock ppl, plz

YOU STUPID RACIST, AMERICANS HAVE BOMBED THE WHOLE WORLD AND THEY HAVE GENOSIZED THE NATIVE AMERICANS AND THE MEXICANS AND BY YOUR OWN LOGIC SOMEWHAT FOUGHT BACK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP . AS FOR YOUR FRIENDS, WHO GIVES A SHIT!

Please people! Try to be adults about this! No matter which country had been attacked like this, they would have retaliated! And Vid4u, show some respect for the dead… You are just being childish! There’s not one country in the world who hasn’t been responsibly for idiotic things so don’t try and make it sound like USA are the only ones… And this pathetic CAPS- LOCK thing doesn’t make your postings one bit more mature or effective! The only thing I think about when reading your “garbage” is that you are just kids who try to act cool! Up to 50,000 people might have died in this heinous attack and even well known terrorist groups say that this is taking it too far… I just hope that Bush will act reasonably about this now and not start something he can’t stop! His statement about not distincting between the terrorists or the ones that harbor them, is a bit frightening… It could in other words mean that he’s ready to go to war with a country just because he wants the responsibles “brought to justice”! There has been much talk about Bush’s lack of competence and now, when he has almost all of the worlds great leaders backing him up, I hope he will show the world that he can be a brilliant president… Condolences to all who lost friends/family in this!

Americans-Hebrew you ungly pigs you kill people all over the world(NAGASHAKI,HIROSHIMA,VIETNAM,IRAQ,PALAISTINE,YUGOSLABIA)And now is time to pay the price…feel the pain do you like this ha??? F…K U.S.A :d

Someone is an idiot here. Can anyone guess who? How can Americans be racist when as a people we consist of every fucking race, and most of us get along? You people who think that we somehow deserve this are truly sick! I hope you dont have children because the world really doesn’t need your kind.

Hey shithead. THe atomic Bombs on JApan did save lives. The Japanese_US war would have weent on for years and the Japanese would not have surrendered until the US took Tokyo. They didnt even surrender after the 1st bomb! How crazy is that!

I never ceases to amaze me how there can be so much hate in the world. Hate = Anger and anger = irrational action = death. I strongly feel CDFREAKS should not post off topic subjects like this ever again as it is obvious that we cannot be civilized about off topic subjects. It also reflects poorly ( to be kind) on the countries of the people that t hink terrorisim is good and just. P.S. if you do not have something nice to say don;t say it.

All of you just shut up!! http://www.conhugeco.org/junk/arguing.jpg

There’s an incredible fact about it anyway. Antiglobalists here in Genova were dancing last night. They crashed the town during G8, now they’re celebrating 30k dead people.

*** ignore ***

about Abin Laden and the terrorists info: Guys history shows that in such a crisis the goverment (the real goverment, CIA that is) is possible to do anything to calm down the public. Remember JFK ? If not i suggest you watch the JFK movie (star. Kevin Costner) and see how things work. Who forgets what happened to Oclahoma? They put the blame to Abin Laden but it was an american extremist who did it, Timothy McVein (and was executed a couple of months ago). I won’t be suprised if americans have taken part on this. In fact i believe that such a terrorist action cannot be “designed” from the outside. As for who killed who first, we are not going to end up anywhere. Both sides are right and wrong. The US killed thousands of civilians in Iraq & Serbia claiming to defend the weak (only fools could believe that - there are wars going on in africa and noone in NATO ever cared). But that, IN NO WAY does excuse what happened yesterday. Violence brings violence people. Learn to live with that. I hope the americans woke up from their endless sleep, and realised that they are not invulnurable. Terrorism in the 21st century will be what AIDS was/is in the 20th. If you bomb someone, throw him to his knees, then he’s got nothing to lose. Such were the terrorists. Fanatics. You kill them, they will fight back. Its human nature. (example: Israel & palestinians) its so simple.

I think it is good that CD Freaks posts news like this. This news affects us all and we have a lot of American visitors who are our friends. Please keep you goddamn stupid comments to yourself. What has happened here is terrible and the people who did it (and the people who support these people and made it possible) should be hunted down and punished. I am deeply sorry for the American people. My thought are with you.

It is quite amazing how many racist sons of bitches there are just here at CD Freaks… All races = One people!

It’s only human to be mad now, Chronic. Some of those people who made those comments will probably regreat it somehow. But i do think that it is human to have some kidn of revenge, and it’s pretty okay, as long it is NON civilian targets. God bless us all .-

Luftcracker, I truely feel sorry for you. I am an American and find it hard to belive that somone could get pleasure from anyone’s pain. It does not matter that it is our pain this time, what matters is that it happens to people everyday and I for one never feel pleasure or happiness for anyone that it happens too. If our leaders do go after the ones responsible for this then I will feel sorry for us and them. But for now I feel sorry for you and hope that you find a way to get rid of your hatred and do not follow in the footsteps of the people that caused and committed this act.

Okay here it comes… First, I don’t like what I hear here? People pointing fingers to each other. War has always been among us, if you say americans are bastards cause they attacked to vietnam and kuwait and iraq, and many others, then someone else says iraqs are bastards, they attacked to there, and some other say they are bastards, they attacked there… there is no end. Like one philosofer said (I can’t remeber who): If you want peace, then prepare for war. It’s too true… and I don’t like that. I had no friends on those buildings (I’m not american) And I hope none of you had either, because if you did, then I feel sorry, cause you were have to read these reactions… I mean no harm to any contry, but war has been here always, and I agree with some of you, that America got what they asked for, but it shouldn’t have to be as bad thing as this, this is too much… america has been “worlds police” but they meant no harm, they wanted to end the wars, even when it didn’t look like it, but I really doubt that they have been fighting only to fight, they wanted to end wars… So think who is the bad guy now? That is hard question… And I really think that there were some americans planning this attack too (like someone else said already too) They knew everything too well. there was have to be someone from “inside” to tell them when, and where to attack. I have bad feeling about this… Something very bad will happen, this is only the beginning of the end… something bad will happen… something bad has already happened… and war will come… I know it…

Fuck all Towelheads!!!