I would like to buy TY DVD+R media for the first time and whole terminology is confusing me at supermediastore.com
They have following variants-
- While Inkjet Hub Printable 16X
- Silver Thermal Lacquer, Valueline
- Premium Silver Thermal Lacquer
- White Thermal Hub printable, Everest Certified
- Water Shield White Inkjet hub printable.
I am guessing first two as
- Normal white top of the disk where you could print DVD label
- Classy/regular silver top of the DVD
Can anybody please help me out understanding the rest 3.
Any recommendation on which one I should go for is most welcome. All I care is, they burn well with almost no coasters on my Pioneer 115DBK and last for at least 5-6 years.
Thank you in advance.