Terminator Salvation

vbimport

I’m trying to back up my blu-ray of terminal salvation to a hard drive with anydvd hd and dvd cloner 7, but it looks like it’s all there but when I play it it starts in the middle of the movie. I’m using WD TV to play it. Any ideas as to why this is happening. I’ve tryed ISO and a few other things with the same result.

[QUOTE=goochie2;2471550]I’m trying to back up my blu-ray of terminal salvation to a hard drive with anydvd hd and dvd cloner 7, but it looks like it’s all there but when I play it it starts in the middle of the movie. I’m using WD TV to play it. Any ideas as to why this is happening. I’ve tryed ISO and a few other things with the same result.[/QUOTE]

dvd cloner 7 is a scam software…in my opinion…it doesn’t do what it says it does but it will take your money… Sounds like cloner is a part of the problem. What format are you making it when you put it in your HDD?? You say it looks like it’s all there it makes it sounds like you don’t know it was all there? You do know Anydvd can rip your BD movie???

I get the same result with anydvd, I’m going to give blue cloner a shot.

[QUOTE=goochie2;2471898]I get the same result with anydvd, I’m going to give blue cloner a shot.[/QUOTE]

You need AnyDVD[B]HD[/B] Not just AnyDVD to do Bluray. You use what you please but if you dont succeed with AnyDVDHD you wont succeed with anything.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2471923]You need AnyDVD[B]HD[/B] Not just AnyDVD to do Bluray. You use what you please but if you dont succeed with AnyDVDHD you wont succeed with anything.:)[/QUOTE]

The current versions of AnyDVD include HD!

What to resize with… the disc has the movie spread over many small .m2ts files as does Hancock and to make matters worse Term.Salv. has the order randomised!

AnyDVD rips it fine to HD but what can you use to make a H264 of it around 5Gb?

[QUOTE=AlienSexGod;2521200]The current versions of AnyDVD include HD!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry but that’s not actually correct.

There are two versions of AnyDVD as Alan1476 quite correctly says.

The basic version is AnyDVD which just does DVDs but you need AnyDVD HD to cope with either Blu-ray or HD-DVD.

Welcome to MyCE by the way and I hope you find your time here useful. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2521287] There are two versions of AnyDVD as Alan1476 quite correctly says.
[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Wombler thanks for the welcome.
I may be a newbie here but pretty sure I am correct on this one.
Sure Slysoft still has a page for AnyDVD HD
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvdhd.html
but click on download on that page and you will get the download which is the exact same software and download link as AnyDVD!!!

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.6.4.2 2010-05-04 5813 kB
SetupAnyDVD6642.exe

and it rips Blu-Ray … I did it as as said above.

Anyway surely someone else on this forum has had a go at sorting the correct order and joining the multiple .m2ts files into a H264 file?

Any pointers or ideas would be appreciate in my backup. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=AlienSexGod;2522222]Hi Wombler thanks for the welcome.
but click on download on that page and you will get the download which is the exact same software and download link as AnyDVD!!!

SetupAnyDVD6642.exe

Anyway surely someone else on this forum has had a go at sorting the correct order and joining the multiple .m2ts files into a H264 file?

Any pointers or ideas would be appreciate in my backup. Thanks :p[/QUOTE]

It’s not the link that does HD or no HD it’s the license you purchase that activate the HD feature or not. They are the same but if you noticed when you go to purchase if you did there are two different Anydvd at that point and the HD will cost more to have the HD-DVD and BD option. But more to the point to remain to the OP first discussion and if you want your discussion then create your own. Taking over another OP thread is considered hijacking…

[QUOTE=AlienSexGod;2522222]Hi Wombler thanks for the welcome.

SetupAnyDVD6642.exe

Any pointers or ideas would be appreciate in my backup. Thanks :p[/QUOTE]

You’ve probably activated the trial which lasts for 21 days. :wink:

You’ll have full functionality over that period.

After that it’s down to whatever Licence you’ve bought.

Your other query is beyond the scope of this thread and the answer is probably beyond the scope of this sub-forum.

Post something in the main Movie Copy Software forum though and I’m sure someone will assist.

[B]Wombler[/B]