Terminator Salvation/Angels & Demons

vbimport

I told myself not to buy any DVD’s prior to the release date to make sure there weren’t any problems ripping them. Otherwise, they sit around the house until they can be backed up.
I couldn’t help myself, though, as I hadn’t seen these movies. They both backed up fine with version 6.2.0.2
These are Region 1.

[QUOTE=Miami;2465596]I told myself not to buy any DVD’s prior to the release date to make sure there weren’t any problems ripping them. Otherwise, they sit around the house until they can be backed up.
I couldn’t help myself, though, as I hadn’t seen these movies. They both backed up fine with version 6.2.0.2
These are Region 1.[/QUOTE]

Thats helpful, thank you Miami :flower:

[QUOTE=Miami;2465596]I told myself not to buy any DVD’s prior to the release date to make sure there weren’t any problems ripping them. Otherwise, they sit around the house until they can be backed up.

Have you watched the burned DVDs to make sure they ripped properly?

Miami,
Can you give us some more info,
operating system
optical drives, are you current on firmware
DVD / BD
any and all info you can give us is helpful.
thank you Miami

These are standard DVD’s – not blu ray.
My son watched the backups and didn’t report any problems. Vista with all O/S updates on an HP notebook with a generic DVD burner (my desktop’s Plextor is giving the dreaded “calibration error”). Ripped whole disc - not main movie. No errors.

Thank You Miami :clap:

All this info sure helps. :iagree:

Have a great day :bigsmile:

So when these are released we know that 6205 will work on both, as ojib also confirmed this .:slight_smile: