Telecine Machine for 8mm film super 8 film transfer to dvd

I need a telecine machine like nobody’s business. I can’t stand to use the “Projector dv capture” method anymore. If anybody knows who sells any, please advise.

Thank you

Can you do eBay? Click Here

[QUOTE=igotregistered;1989289]I need a telecine machine like nobody’s business. I can’t stand to use the “Projector dv capture” method anymore. If anybody knows who sells any, please advise.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Actually what I’m looking for is not so much the “telecine” but the player. I have two projectors which mangle the film anymore. I want to do away with the projector and get something which runs smoother without the auto feed teeth rotors which eat the film.

There is some info on telecine on www.videohelp.com in the forums. Start with the restoration forum… But I don’t remember seeing anything on machines without teeth…

I know how you feel. I have gone thorugh 6 projectors and cant stand it much longer. Film gets eaten, the projector speed is so variable that I have to permanently monitor it otherwise I get flicker. I’m starting to look at other machines like a telecine. See ctmdebrie.com but I think they are around 10k€ …

I found one at Tobin Cinema Systems in the US. http://www.tobincinemasystems.com/