Technical support please:)

i need technical support for my upgraded software from dvdfab5.
if i misunderstood the rules and regulations i apologize. i need to know how to reset the target for my software. i use dvdfab through my D:\ drive and the target is my f:\ drive for external burner. dvdfab5 will not allow me to recreate f:\ as target drive. i need to know how to change the target drive. if you can help please do so.

i am a newbie, and i am sorry if i am asking stupid questions, no offense meant to anybody. thank you for your time.

:)

I’m going to move you to the DVDFab forum xavierdt1, where you should get better help.

[quote=xavierdt1;2229943]i need technical support for my upgraded software from dvdfab5.
if i misunderstood the rules and regulations i apologize. i need to know how to reset the target for my software. i use dvdfab through my D:\ drive and the target is my f:\ drive for external burner. dvdfab5 will not allow me to recreate f:\ as target drive. i need to know how to change the target drive. if you can help please do so.

i am a newbie, and i am sorry if i am asking stupid questions, no offense meant to anybody. thank you for your time.

:)[/quote]
You should be able to do it on the main screen where it says target …or
If you open common settongs and then look on the left hand side you’ll see [B]“General”[/B] just click on that and you can set it to any location you wish :wink:

when I try to set it to my F drive it sets the F as a folder not a drive any suggestions? I need it to list it as a drive because it says "Failed to create directory

Close DVDFab. Try putting a blank disc in the drive, wait a moment, then restart DVDFab. See if it recognizes the drive (the F: drive should appear in the Target drop down selector).