Nero 2015 x16

MediaRange CD-R AUDIO 97m17s09f MBI India
Teac DV-W522GMA fw.6T11
NERO 2015 x16

Verbatim DVD+R DL MKM003 Made in UAE \ FalconMedia
Teac DV-W522GMA fw.6T11
ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 x.4

[B][OFF][/B]
Perhaps drives Teac create a forum? A little longer and drives subjects is very rare but usually cool with a great soft from the company Teac.

[QUOTE=czary2mary1;2785797][B][OFF][/B]
Perhaps drives Teac create a forum? A little longer and drives subjects is very rare but usually cool with a great soft from the company Teac.

@czary2mary1 - I like that idea too. I would love to see forums for Teac and Panasonic/Matshita drives.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2785821]@czary2mary1 - I like that idea too. I would love to see forums for Teac and Panasonic/Matshita drives.[/QUOTE]

So it’s really a good idea for a new forum - [B]Teac / Panasonic / Matshita [/B]
At least, I support most …

Excellent idea. :clap:

Best to send a PM to Domi. Should be easy enough to set up, if you can draw up a list of threads to move to the new forum.

But for direct clones (such as this drive), would it make more sense to post the thread in the OEM forum (e.g. Lite-On)?

Is there some connection between Teac drives and Panasonic/Matsushita? Or are you putting them together just as a convenience?

[QUOTE=Ibex;2785858]Excellent idea. :clap:

Best to send a PM to Domi. Should be easy enough to set up, if you can draw up a list of threads to move to the new forum.

But for direct clones (such as this drive), would it make more sense to post the thread in the OEM forum (e.g. Lite-On)?

Is there some connection between Teac drives and Panasonic/Matsushita? Or are you putting them together just as a convenience?[/QUOTE]

I was suggesting a forum for Panasonic / Matshita drives, and one for Teac drives. Posting Teac results, etc. in the OEM forums could make sense, if it’s always obvious who the OEM is.

Of course, if this is not the problem it may be two new sections:

Panasonic / Matshita drives.
Teac drives.

You can think of the third department Yamaha … which has many ardent admirers among fans write CD-R.

They are after all a real great Teac designed and manufactured by Teac …:wink:

Hello, i’ve one of this Teac DV-W522GMA connected by USB Box to my PC.
Then, i’ll post my scan:
Media Disc ID was CMC MAG M01 DVD+R 16? Auchan Distribution.
I burn it @8x with ImgBurn.

PlexDisc DVD-R Silver Top Prism MID : OPTODISCR016
Teac DV-W522GMA fw.6T11
ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 x12

x12

JVC DVD+R PRO Printable Watershield YUDEN000 T03 Made in Japan
Teac DV-W522GMA fw.6T11
Nero 2017 x16