TDMore Software equiped with new encoding technology

vbimport

:smiley: Hello guys, According to our dev team, we have prepared everything ready for the MP4 H.265, MKV H.265 out put. The new technology will applied in the next versions.
What is H.265? H.265 stands for the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the successor of H.264 (Very popular now).
The new technology H.265 video output will allow users to convert DVD or Blu-ray into videos with smaller size without quality loss.:cool:
According to our testing, the output file size will be reduced by 30% without quality loss, if you choose H.265 as video output format. But H.265 encoding is time consuming.:sad: Anyway, we believe users may need this function and our team will continue working on it and make it better.:bigsmile:
If you are interested in the new version (not released yet), please pay attention to our official website: http://www.tdmore.com

But H.265 encoding is time consuming.

I nominate johnson876 for the understatement of the year award! :slight_smile: No offense intended, but without GPGPU encoding optimization or a Xeon multiprocessor work station, H265 is prohibitively slow. And where exactly are you going to play the H265 files? Its a bit premature to be used as a mainstream codec by the public.

Nice to see you guys have an eye for the future, and are developing tools in this area. I suspect you’ll have more complaints when trying to use H265 than success stories however.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2736868]I nominate johnson876 for the understatement of the year award! :slight_smile: No offense intended, but without GPGPU encoding optimization or a Xeon multiprocessor work station, H265 is prohibitively slow. And where exactly are you going to play the H265 files? Its a bit premature to be used as a mainstream codec by the public.

Nice to see you guys have an eye for the future, and are developing tools in this area. I suspect you’ll have more complaints when trying to use H265 than success stories however.[/QUOTE]

:bow: Thank you very much for your suggestion and pointed out the understatement. :flower: According to our test team, it takes more time consuming to convert a Blu-ray disc or DVD to H.265 videos than to H.264 videos. :bigsmile: Currently, we can see some video players such as PowerDVD, and mobile phones support the H.265 video playback. It maybe get popular soon. This is why we add this function.:iagree: Thanks again for your idea and suggestion.:stuck_out_tongue: