TDMore Free DVD Copy + 20% off on all TDMore Software

vbimport

Hi everyone,we have kept our promises that we will do more on this September.:bigsmile:

Firstly, we released the free dvd copy software yesterday which has almost the same functions with the paid version and it is so easy to use that people of all walks can use it without any problem. TDMore Free DVD Copy is a Powerful, Fast, Reliable and Free DVD Copy Software which can easily backup any DVD with fast speed and high quality. It’s a leading copy software designed with a powerful processing system, is capable of making a copy of DVD with 10-20 minutes without any quality degradation or original file compression. Click here to download.:flower::flower:

Secondly, we have already drastically discounted our softwares. Now, we give you 20% off on all the TDMore products. It means you can have a TDMore 4-in-1 lifetime at $79.2, $19.8 minus. To use coupon, just copy and then paste the coupon code TDM-BJYW-SEP in an appropriate box in the shopping cart, and you will get TDMore 4-in-1 bundle just with $79.2. It is true.:iagree::iagree: Please don’t miss the unprecedented opportunity. Btw, the coupon is valid to September 15, 2014, Action now!!:D:D

Best products! Free product! and Best Service!:iagree:
TDMore will not just “Say more!”. We always " Do More!" :iagree:
If you are interested in DVD/BD Copy and conversion issues, please continuously pay attention to us.:flower::flower:

How is the update of the free version for new release DVDs ?
Any delay like DVDfab or at the same time as the full paid version ?
I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like to know this.

Great deal on the package of the paid versions, 79.20 for 4 programs is unprecedented. That’s less than 20 bucks each. For this quality its never been seen before. :wink:

[QUOTE=cholla;2736802]How is the update of the free version for new release DVDs ?
Any delay like DVDfab or at the same time as the full paid version ?
I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like to know this.[/QUOTE]

:flower:Thank you very much for your concern. TDMore Software will try its best to update the software with regular intervals to provide best experience. The Free DVD Copy will continue updating with bug fixed. We believe its the better choice if you want to copy DVD disc to ISO, DVD folder or blank disc for free.
However, The paid version will allow users to do more than more with less cost! If you have further needs, you may get the paid version, lifetime license is just less than $40. By the way, you can enjoy 20% on the website with a discount coupon: [B]TDM-BJYW-SEP[/B]. If you get the one year license with the coupon, it might be less than $20.
30 day money back guarantee is promised by TDMore Software.
The above is what we can offer. :flower: TDMore Software aims to help users to do more with less (money and time).:cool:

I will vouch for the company as with all new programs that offer a money back guarantee I test them and they kept their word and then I repurchased the Lifetime 4 programs…:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2736813]Great deal on the package of the paid versions, 79.20 for 4 programs is unprecedented. That’s less than 20 bucks each. For this quality its never been seen before. ;)[/QUOTE]I hate to agree with you but your right in this case…:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Only two days left before the coupon expired. Please don’t miss the great offer. Choose [B]TDMore[/B]. Why not, welcome our customers to inquire. Your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit!:slight_smile: