TDMore DVD Converter V1.0.0.3

vbimport

Convert DVD to Any Video Format or for Any Device Serving as an outstanding DVD converter and ripper software, TDMore DVD Converter converts DVDs into all kinds of videos for playback on various devices.Convert DVDs into MP4, MKV, WMV, FLV, AVI, VOB, TS, etc;Convert DVDs into MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, etc;Convert DVDs for smart phones, tablets, PDAs, PSP, PS3, etc;Convert 2D DVDs into 3D MP4, MKV, WMV, TS, AVI videos;

Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista (32/64bit) Single license for 1 year : $29.99
Single license for lifetime : $39.99

Using MKV Pass through in converter, roughly 2 out of 3 DVDs I have run result in MASSIVE audio-video synch issues. Usually the audio is 2-3 seconds ahead of video.

I have to conclude that as-is, this software is useless for converting DVD to MKV.

[QUOTE=CDan;2735340]Using MKV Pass through in converter, roughly 2 out of 3 DVDs I have run result in MASSIVE audio-video synch issues. Usually the audio is 2-3 seconds ahead of video.

I have to conclude that as-is, this software is useless for converting DVD to MKV.[/QUOTE]
If Johnson or TDMore doesn’t see this I will report it myself to their tech teams. Thanks Dan. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=CDan;2735340]Using MKV Pass through in converter, roughly 2 out of 3 DVDs I have run result in MASSIVE audio-video synch issues. Usually the audio is 2-3 seconds ahead of video.

I have to conclude that as-is, this software is useless for converting DVD to MKV.[/QUOTE]

Our working team has been notified with the problem, they are now working on the problem.:flower: What about the MKV profile? Thank you very much for your feedback:bow:

Following up: this issue appears to be resolved in 1.0.0.5. At least I am unable to reproduce this on DVDs that previously had the problem.

[QUOTE=CDan;2737738]Following up: this issue appears to be resolved in 1.0.0.5. At least I am unable to reproduce this on DVDs that previously had the problem.[/QUOTE]
I am really happy with this new update. H265 is about the best thing since Oreo cookies, just wish it was a bit faster.

Looks like I spoke too soon. I just ripped a DVD to MKV and the audio is off by at least a couple full minutes. That’s the worst I’ve ever seen on any software, and of course completely useless.

[QUOTE=CDan;2738455]Looks like I spoke too soon. I just ripped a DVD to MKV and the audio is off by at least a couple full minutes. That’s the worst I’ve ever seen on any software, and of course completely useless.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry to hear there is something wrong when ripping DVD to MKV. Could you please give us more information about the DVD you ripped?
Such as the name and released date. Please believe us, we will test and resolve it very soon.

DVD Converter is now forcing me to re-activate every time I open the program. This started recently for no apparent reason.

Also the massive audio synch issues with DVD-to-MKV conversion still exists on many DVDs.

[QUOTE=CDan;2739337]DVD Converter is now forcing me to re-activate every time I open the program. This started recently for no apparent reason.[/QUOTE]

It is so strange. Did you clean up the register list on your computer? Or if there is any antivirus software cleaning the register list automatically everytime you shut off the system?
If the register list is cleared up, the re-activate issue probably happens.

[QUOTE=CDan;2739337]
Also the massive audio synch issues with DVD-to-MKV conversion still exists on many DVDs.[/QUOTE]

I am surprised to hear many DVDs has audio synch issues. But after our test, there is nothing wrong with the DVD-to-MKV converter on our computer.
And we also have not received any complain about the audio synch issues. So I really need an file name of your DVD so that we can diagnose what is the crucial reason. Please, we need your help to solve this.
You can also send me private message about the DVD information.