TDMORE BluRay copy program no longer works

vbimport

Paid my lifetime money and they sent an email that registered me but after my computer went hard down I could no longer run the program. I have been to the site numerous times requesting support via email and through their license distributor- but no joy.

I have even sent copies of the licensing emails but have received no reply.

Now before you tell me to turn this off and that off to allow the emails to pass through know that I have done this and it is still not working.

When I go to try and reset my password (tried multiple times since NOV01) it just has not worked.

Any one know how to get some action from this company? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks Dale

[QUOTE=smoothflyer1@att.;2740313]Paid my lifetime money and they sent an email that registered me but after my computer went hard down I could no longer run the program. I have been to the site numerous times requesting support via email and through their license distributor- but no joy.

Now before you tell me to turn this off and that off to allow the emails to pass through know that I have done this and it is still not working.

When I go to try and reset my password (tried multiple times since NOV01) it just has not worked.

Any one know how to get some action from this company? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks Dale[/QUOTE]
If what you say is true , I will look into it.:wink: This company is very legitimate, look in your spam folder for e-mail that might have been filtered. and please pray tell what does it mean when your [B][I]computer " but after my computer went hard down"[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=smoothflyer1@att.;2740313]Paid my lifetime money and they sent an email that registered me but after my computer went hard down I could no longer run the program. I have been to the site numerous times requesting support via email and through their license distributor- but no joy.

Thanks Dale[/QUOTE]
:eek: It seems your mail has filtered our support mails. i have found four mails returned from your mail address. In this case, you should find support on TDMore facebook fanpage. You will get instant reply. I will try to send you the license via PM in hours.
You may firstly download latest version of the software: TDMore Blu-ray Copy at http://www.tdmore.cn/download.html

Thanks Dale[/QUOTE]

Hi, Dale
I have sent you the license via Private message, if you still have other problems, please feel free to let me know.:smiley: